Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DM credentials not arrived yet.... Anyone else?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DM credentials not arrived yet.... Anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2013, 2:16 pm

Programs: delta pm, aa exp, hilton diamond
DM nothing yet!
Old Feb 27, 2013, 2:49 pm

Programs: DL, HHonors
I'm a PM and my gf is a PM... Both living at the same address.
She got hers last week and I'm still waiting.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 3:31 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, hilton Honors, Marriott Rewards, Hyatt
I received mine about 6-7 weeks ago, and would be willing to sell my DM (including MM logo) since I've made it five years without ever using them. According to many on FT, they should be worth a few hundred bucks because they seem to have magical powers: ability to get through security lines in a single bound; loved and respected by all DL gate agents and FAs who are more than willing to stow your luggage for you; SkyPriority Access; birthright to upgrades;free drinks in EC (assuming they messed you over on the upgrade); impressive clanking anywhere you travel signifying your arrival; free Skymiles whenever you complain; unlimited Sky Club access; etc.

Anyone interested? I'll start the bidding at $400! Somehow I will have to manage all these things by just showing my boarding pass.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 5:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
PM got mine today and read the letter. It says ---and rolling over MQMs to help you maintain Medallion status next year.

ROLLOVER IS NOT GOING AWAY SOON
Old Feb 27, 2013, 6:57 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
still nothing.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 7:12 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2MM/UA G MM/DL MM DM 2015/BA Silver/Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
PM got mine today and read the letter. It says ---and rolling over MQMs to help you maintain Medallion status next year.

ROLLOVER IS NOT GOING AWAY SOON
But MQD becomes the AND....wonder if you qualify for DM with MQM and MQD in 2013 how we will be treated for 2015?
Old Feb 27, 2013, 11:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Just got mine yesterday. Oddly it shows expiration Feb 2015.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 3:24 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Didn't hit 50K before 3/1, so got my Silver package today. Feels weird, haven't been an FO for a while ... also, the package is absolutely useless without drink chits or barcodes on the bag tags. Can't wait for my next mid-con+ flight to re-up on GM.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 5:10 am

Programs: DL GM; SPG- Gold; HH-Diamond; IHG-Gold
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.1.1; SPH-L710 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1364.123 Mobile Safari/537.22)

GM. Still waiting on my 2012 and 2011 GM kits. Only one I ever received was FO kit early 2011.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by Bicostal
But MQD becomes the AND....wonder if you qualify for DM with MQM and MQD in 2013 how we will be treated for 2015?
No question that MQD is a great change from DL point of view. In future they will not be able to give an expiry date of status 2 years hence or similar. Everyones status will be until the following February only. Rolling over a full 125K will save a Diamond the worry of getting the miles, but will still have to spend 12.5k. So yes effectively there is no rollover and yet - there is. Watch this space as they say.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by DougSkymiles
I received mine about 6-7 weeks ago, and would be willing to sell my DM (including MM logo) since I've made it five years without ever using them. According to many on FT, they should be worth a few hundred bucks because they seem to have magical powers: ability to get through security lines in a single bound; loved and respected by all DL gate agents and FAs who are more than willing to stow your luggage for you; SkyPriority Access; birthright to upgrades;free drinks in EC (assuming they messed you over on the upgrade); impressive clanking anywhere you travel signifying your arrival; free Skymiles whenever you complain; unlimited Sky Club access; etc.

Anyone interested? I'll start the bidding at $400! Somehow I will have to manage all these things by just showing my boarding pass.
Be careful, someone might actually think that you are serious
Old Mar 2, 2013, 9:11 am

Programs: AA Plat 2MM/UA G MM/DL MM DM 2015/BA Silver/Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
No question that MQD is a great change from DL point of view. In future they will not be able to give an expiry date of status 2 years hence or similar. Everyones status will be until the following February only. Rolling over a full 125K will save a Diamond the worry of getting the miles, but will still have to spend 12.5k. So yes effectively there is no rollover and yet - there is. Watch this space as they say.
Which begs the question, if you earn the miles in 2013 and spend the requisite on tickets in 2013 while already having been made eligible for 2014 DM by previously earned rollover, would Delta make you DM for 2015 or is there an expectation that you would need to also have the 2014 spend of 12500.

It's going to make me think twice about adding a 7000 BE TATL late in 2013 when it won't do me much good in terms of status earning. My motivation in accruing MQMs above and beyond each year was to create a bank of them to use after I stop flying 200K plus MQM each year. I was hoping for two or three years of DM for personal travel benefits after retiring.

Now that won't happen, so after qualifying each year I can move my TATL BE to the best soft product and schedule...no more CDG or AMS when I can do LAX-FRA direct on LUfthansa flat bed as an example and accrue UA miles.

Nice job Delta....MQDs without MQD rollover for the top tier folks is an invitation to try your competitors.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 9:50 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
Originally Posted by amolkold
Didn't hit 50K before 3/1, so got my Silver package today. Feels weird, haven't been an FO for a while ... also, the package is absolutely useless without drink chits or barcodes on the bag tags. Can't wait for my next mid-con+ flight to re-up on GM.
No drink chits for FOs? LOL
Old Mar 2, 2013, 9:50 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
PM, still nothing in my mailbox.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 10:27 am

Programs: DL: 2MM/DM Marriott: LT Platinum
DM - Got mine on 2/28

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.