Wiki Posts
Search

New BusinessElite amenity kits coming

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2013, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,

Just read this article and thought it would be of interest. Sounds like a nice step up and a smart partnership with Tumi and Malin+Goetz.

Delta Further Enhances BusinessElite Experience with New Amenity Kit

The amenity kits will feature Malin+Goetz's Neroli Hand & Body Lotion and Lip Moisturizer, a Tumi eye mask, socks, shoe horn, shoe polish, comb, dental kit, tissues, antibacterial wipes, earplugs and a pen. The products will be contained in a Tumi case made from the brand's exclusive, virtually abrasion-proof ballistic nylon fabric.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 8:17 am

Programs: DL DM/MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz PC
This is great news. Since wife and I donate our BE kits to the local homeless shelter, I am sure the recipients will very much appreciate the additional designer touches to their products.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 8:18 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
I will be happy to try out the new kit in just under a month on my way to JNB.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 8:18 am

Programs: DL, HHonors
Very nice!
I end up using the cases as a bag for all of my chargers and cables - hopefully the new ones will look a little nicer.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
While Malin+Goetz is a great brand, I'll miss Korres.

It should be noted that the new amenity kit has the exact same items as the current ones, all DL did to 'enhance' it was change brands.

I miss the NW Aveda products in the lavs. Perhaps Ms. Smith is unaware of that nice feature other airlines have in their lavs?
Old Feb 1, 2013, 9:20 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Couple Preview Pics

Old Feb 1, 2013, 9:26 am

Programs: Delta PM, IHG Spire
I wasn't a big fan of the old lotion. That whole list looks about the same.

Actually, the pen always felt kind of cheap and flimsy, amazingly enough. I'm not really a pen snob either.

The bags can be nice little utility bags. We use one as a storage bag for the company's Euro GPS that I keep borrowing from a co-worker, and use one to store curling club pin collection.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:25 am

Programs: Prefer to stay where the herded cats are staying, IHG , Hyatt gold, bottom fish in other chains
Like it. Curious about the size. Most are a tad too small for me...

I use and old BE amenity bag that is square with zipper and foldover top for my ipod, cords, medicines and all that stuff I might need on a long tatl or tpac flight right at my side so I don't have to pull down a carryon from the overhead bin....it seems a bit bigger than all the others I have gotten over the years...
Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Sez_Who
This is great news. Since wife and I donate our BE kits to the local homeless shelter, I am sure the recipients will very much appreciate the additional designer touches to their products.
Mine go to a shelter for battered women. They appreciate the little luxuries.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:37 am

Programs: Skymiles

It would have been nice to have a small bottle of mouth wash. Kit looks very nice

I have a big drawer full of amenity kits at home. I tend to pick up unused kits when passing through BE after the flight has landed. I do use them when I am not traveling in BE but I have way more then I need. This change is not going to help with my issue.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:50 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Prem Exec
Originally Posted by Sez_Who
This is great news. Since wife and I donate our BE kits to the local homeless shelter...
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
That's awesome, both of you. For those of us who don't use the kits, they are great donation items for shelters and places with a transient population.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:52 am

Programs: Skymiles

No there mine!!!!!
Old Feb 1, 2013, 11:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Will these be on the transcon flights, or will they still be using up the old ones on these routes?
Old Feb 1, 2013, 11:25 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by TheMoose
That's awesome, both of you. For those of us who don't use the kits, they are great donation items for shelters and places with a transient population.
If you know a young person about to take a first flight, first international flight, or first flight alone, the amenity kit can be a cute little surprise gift.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 11:36 am

Programs: DL DM, AA Platinum (Life), Emirates Gold,GHA Black
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Great idea! I have stacks of these things in the closet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.