Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New BusinessElite amenity kits coming

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2013, 12:24 pm

Programs: DL DM, National Executive, SPG Gold, Global Entry, NEXUS
Originally Posted by mnredfox
Will these be on the transcon flights, or will they still be using up the old ones on these routes?
I still got the older red kit on yesterday's transcon. I'm LHR bound next week, and will likely get the tan kits.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 12:36 pm

Programs: Skyteam
So, how many BE bags you got?
Old Feb 1, 2013, 12:39 pm

Programs: SQ
I always wonder why some of us get too carried away with these amenity kits....you often read things like....

'I'll never fly on this airline again, since I only like to use L'Occitaine lipbalm when I fly'

Of course, that same person will go out of their way to fly a 757 to get a DL F meal....
Old Feb 1, 2013, 1:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Delta Further Enhances BusinessElite Experience with New Amenity Kit

Delta Press Release:

Delta Further Enhances BusinessElite Experience with New Amenity Kit

EDIT: Image of Kit:

Last edited by RSSrsvp; Feb 11, 2013 at 5:50 am Reason: Merged into the original thread on this subject
Old Feb 1, 2013, 1:06 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I hope the selection of Tumi isn't a sign that the Hartmann MM gifts will be replaced by Tumi exclusively.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Mine go to a shelter for battered women. They appreciate the little luxuries.
A very nice touch

I donate mine to Mrs. Paul's home for battered fish.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 1:27 pm
Company Representative - Delta Air Lines

Programs: Delta SkyMiles
The new Tumi kits launch across the network on Feb. 15. I think y'all are going to like this enhancement. Transcon flights will continue to be catered with the red kits until that supply is exhausted.

Stay tuned...we've got some additional BE product news coming in the next two weeks.

Have a great weekend!
Old Feb 1, 2013, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by benzemalyonnais
I always wonder why some of us get too carried away with these amenity kits....you often read things like....

'I'll never fly on this airline again, since I only like to use L'Occitaine lipbalm when I fly'

Of course, that same person will go out of their way to fly a 757 to get a DL F meal....
As an aside...I was always hoping that Benzema would sign with Manchester United.....
Old Feb 1, 2013, 1:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
It's very nice to get a comb in the amenity kit...now, if I could only get some hair to use it on.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 1:55 pm

Programs: Active: AA, UA, DL
Originally Posted by Chris_DeltaCustExp
Stay tuned...we've got some additional BE product news coming in the next two weeks.

Have a great weekend!
^ Yikes. Just as I complain about bad SM award availability and defecting, I somehow end up coming back to BE.

My prediction is the announcement of the new flat BE seats on the 757s to be used on the JFK-SFO/LAX service and USA-Europe service.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 2:19 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by dedehans
Like it. Curious about the size. Most are a tad too small for me...

I use and old BE amenity bag that is square with zipper and foldover top for my ipod, cords, medicines and all that stuff I might need on a long tatl or tpac flight right at my side so I don't have to pull down a carryon from the overhead bin....it seems a bit bigger than all the others I have gotten over the years...
I have only one of those left like you describe and I too depend on it during the long segments of international flights. I posted a thread about this some months ago trying to locate others like it but none were to be found and a replacement is not obvious to me.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 2:25 pm

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
The eyeshade looks like it could be a nice upgrade. I've been using one that I got from KE on FRA-ICN, as the ones in AF and DL amenity kits I've acquired since then have been inferior.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
My oh my - lets hope I get an OpUp on my March-April DL64/65 flights. April DL65 is actually not promising as it is moving away from a 767 to the big old Airbus for a higher Y seatage.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 2:59 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold, UA G
An enhancement that's not an "enhancement." Some great news that is actually good news...awesome!
Old Feb 1, 2013, 3:34 pm

Programs: Million Miles achieved | 2017 Delta Platinum, United NADA, Global Entry, PreCheck, NEXUS
Originally Posted by Sez_Who
This is great news. Since wife and I donate our BE kits to the local homeless shelter, I am sure the recipients will very much appreciate the additional designer touches to their products.
Um, er...irony?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.