Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Sky Clubs and Those with AA and UA Slipping in Importance

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sky Clubs and Those with AA and UA Slipping in Importance

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2013, 7:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT 3MM, DL PM 2MM
Originally Posted by ffI
It is about the American Way. Freedom of speech. Ability to post on any forum
Thanks ffI!
Old Jan 28, 2013, 7:26 pm
ffI

Programs: AA EXP2M, DL 1MM DM ext, UA PP <=> HH G/Marr PE/Hyatt G/IHG P FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
Originally Posted by bcj1949
I will still pay/use the clubs but things are changing everywhere from loyalty, to FFP's to clubs. I'm starting to think forget just one airline and go with best FCM of all airlines and look for the nice new coffee shops/wine bars at the airports I frequent. Not there yet but starting to wonder and if I'm spending my money I will make the most of it and the FFP's as we knew them are OVER.
Seriously, I agree with your points and have already moved away from Delta as they moved away from DCA. One has to reevaluate each year if a specific loyalty is worth it and even if ANY loyalty is worth it and see what benefits matter the most and how easily we can get there on our own.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 7:36 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by realjd
Of course if the crowded clubs are really an issue, I've found that the nice one in T is never, ever crowded.
Honestly the clubs in ATL are not that bad, except for B concourse, B is insane all the time.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 8:34 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by troyintn
Honestly the clubs in ATL are not that bad, except for B concourse, B is insane all the time.
I've been turned away from both A clubs before due to overcrowding,
and the B clubs are also usually bad like you say.

I went to the club in C today for the first time in a few years. I had forgotten how nice it is. I like that one.

I still maintain that T is the best due to the peace and quiet. Unless a big game is on in which case I prefer one with a big bar and TVs like the new E

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.