Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta clothing?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2013, 7:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FF account on all airlines, DM. All hotel accounts, Hilton Diamond.
Delta clothing?

Does anybody know where to buy or get Delta T-shirts or sweatshirts? Specifically kids sizes. My son is autistic and is completely fixated on Delta. Borderline obsessed. It's like listening to an eight-year-old Rainman the way he memorizes schedules, aircraft sizes, etc. For some reason his favorite is any CRJ style airplane. But anyway if anyone knows how to get a T-shirt or sweatshirt I would really appreciate it.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 7:41 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, IHG Spire
I fly CRJs weekly right now and my niece is autistic, so let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Pictures is probably the best I can do but if you have any other ideas, I'm all ears.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 7:44 pm

www.deltashop.com

Edit: Don't see much for kids though :-/
Old Jan 25, 2013, 7:45 pm

Programs: Lots
A quick google search turned up this site:

http://www.deltashop.com/simplemerce...0906001&pcid=1

I've never shopped there nor heard of it so can't speak to the legitimacy of the site.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 7:46 pm
Used to be HSDebateCoach

Programs: DL Plat, UA Plat, MR Plat Premier, Hertz Presidents Circle
Delta clothing?

I don't know about official gear but you could potentially make something yourself using one of those online sites?
Old Jan 25, 2013, 7:56 pm

Programs: DL Carbon
Try skyshirts.

They don't seem to have Delta in kids sizes, but someone with a little talent and sewing machine could do a "cut and paste."

Or just give the owner a call and see what he can do.

Good luck.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 8:49 pm

Programs: Delta 1MM, Delta SM, United Silver, Amx Plat, Delta Amx Plat, Six-T Plat, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold
it's an honor to add anything to this wonderful thread! I don't frequent it that much (and others may know better) but isn't there an airlines paraphenalia "store" right near the middle of the main concourse in CVG? I was looking for a computer case/rollerboard last year and if memory serves me correctly - and it doesn't always - but I rememebr I was in SOME airport and i think it was CVG that has this kind of store. It's right across the concourse/atrium from McDonald's as best I recall? good luck OP. really wish I could help more!!
Old Jan 25, 2013, 8:54 pm

Hmmm, none of these apparel sites show "Diamond Medallion" embroidered hats.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 9:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by Ysitincoach
Hmmm, none of these apparel sites show "Diamond Medallion" embroidered hats.
Think you need to see DHG for one of those...
Old Jan 25, 2013, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by Hillhouse
Does anybody know where to buy or get Delta T-shirts or sweatshirts? Specifically kids sizes. My son is autistic and is completely fixated on Delta. Borderline obsessed. It's like listening to an eight-year-old Rainman the way he memorizes schedules, aircraft sizes, etc. For some reason his favorite is any CRJ style airplane. But anyway if anyone knows how to get a T-shirt or sweatshirt I would really appreciate it.
There is a Delta uniform shop in CVG's B Concourse. It's moved down aways to a new location around B18-20. I work this weekend...I'll check and see if they have childrens
sizes. As a matter of fact...what size were you looking for?
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:28 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
You can also check the Delta Heritage Museum store: http://deltamuseum.org/MuseumStore_StoreSpecials.htm

Doesn't look like they have much apparel in stock now though.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:32 pm

^^ that's what I was going to suggest. They may have some on-site. If I could get there any time soon, I'd look but I can rarely make it to that side of town on a weekday unless I'm heading out.

Btw, a few models and stuff come up on EBay under Canadair Regional Jet and some various shirts under Delta Airlines Shirt. Good luck!

Last edited by MissJ; Jan 25, 2013 at 10:37 pm
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FF account on all airlines, DM. All hotel accounts, Hilton Diamond.
Holy crap! Thank you everyone for the replies. I was 1/2 expecting to get the standard snarky replies and comments that have come to made this forum famous from time to time.

My son is 8 so I'd need to size him accordingly. Probably a Youth Medium or Large? As long as it has the Delta Logo (skyteam logo would be a bonus) he will be ecstatic.

I will check the sites mentioned. Making something one's self is tricky with copyrighted logos. Knowing my luck, Delta would choose a lawsuit against me for doing something like that and consider it a new source of revenue. Not that i have much to give.

Thx again
Old Jan 26, 2013, 2:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
I don't have any Delta clothing to offer but I do have a few other things he might be interested in:

1. A Delta lanyard -- the kind that employees wear around their necks. There is a clear plastic identity card holder at the bottom and he can put a card in it with his own name. The lanyard is identical the usual Delta ones, except that in addition to the Delta logo, it also has Flyer Talk logos.

2. A large red button (similar to campaign buttons) that he can pin onto his jacket, reading "Keep Delta My Delta". This was given to all Delta employees a few years ago when the company was fighting off a takeover bid from U.S. Airways.

If you want to expand his horizons a bit, while working within his general field of interest, I can include a Lufthansa deck of playing cards as well as a second deck which is a replica of the cards issued by the U.S. Army during WW II. Each card has a picture of an Allied or Axis airplane on it (in silhouette form) and was used to teach soldiers how to identify friendly and enemy planes.

If you think he would like one, more, or all of these, send me your address by PM and I will mail them out to you. This may take 2 or 3 weeks as I would be sending them from Israel.

(I am well aware that it can be dangerous to give your name and address to a stranger on the internet, so feel free to give me any address -- work, a friend who is a Green Beret, a cop, or an NFL linebacker, etc -- where they can be sent without you having to worry.)

Last edited by Dovster; Jan 26, 2013 at 6:58 am
Old Jan 26, 2013, 4:19 am

Programs: Whatever's Cheapest, Accruing Miles, Redeeming for Premium Cabins, Not Chasing Status Unnecessarily
deltashop is legit and cheap

the shipping is pricey but the sweet spot is at just under $100 of items.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.