Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta and new DL.com Profiles A Lot About You

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 12, 2013, 7:24 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Schmoops
Figured a highly collaborative effort like this needs a wikipost. As items and codes are confirmed, let's centralize them in one place rather than thumb through hundreds of discussion posts.

How to pull your information
Log into your SkyMiles account at Delta.com, then visit this link: https://www.delta.com/databroker/bcdata.action

What the items indicate
v01: Closest airport to home address (encoded using key 1)
v02: Country of residence
v03:
v04: Preferred departure airport/city (encoded using key 2)
v05: Language
v06: discSpndngAmt, in thousands
v07: Skymiles status level
v08: State/province (encoded using key 2)
v09: Pay with Miles eligible
v10: sunTrstInd
v11: prefDestCity
v12: MQS
v13: Hotel loyalty programs stored in DL.com profile (encoded using key 2, see post #829)
v14:
v15: Income, in thousands
v16: Current age + 99
v17: 1/2/3 MM Status
v18: Home value, in thousands
v19:
v20: SkyClub member
v21: SkyMiles account number
v22: Experian Mosaic segment (encoded using keys 1 and 3, see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...l#post20913445) Description here and Segment Details here
v23: Saved search destination airports (encoded using key 1)
v24: SkyClub renewal date (coded using key 3)
v25: Saved payment information (encoded using key 1) AND SPG status (encoded using key 1, see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...l#post20913463)
v26: Gender/prefix (1=male/Mr, 2=female/Ms/Mrs, 3=Dr/other) (to be confirmed)
v27:
v28: SkyMiles account number with 3 leading zeros (called "CustID" in previous data)
v29: Logged in (SM account)
v30: Customer Value Score (Questionable, and scale is unknown)
v31: RDM balance
v32: Dream trips from DL.com profile (encoded using key 2)
v33: MQM balance
v34: Activities & Interests from DL.com profile
v35:
v36:
v37:
v38:
v39: ?? Duplicate for Language ??
v40: ?? Duplicate for Country of Residence ??

Encoding

Three different coding keys are used for variables 01, 04, 08, 13, 22, 23, 24, 25, and 32. For full mappings, click here: Keys 1, 2, and 3
Print Wikipost

Delta and new DL.com Profiles A Lot About You

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:05 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Avis FIRST
Anybody else get an inaccurate v22?

Mine shows HNH, which I translated to L42 (Rooted Flower Power). That demographic on Experian shows mid-scale baby boomer singles and couples established in suburban communities and approaching retirement.

Actually, I'm a 31yr old guy that's moved 4 times in the past four years and no where near approaching retirement. Guess that's advertising doesn't work on me I guess.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by brocklee9000
For stored payments, have you seen a preponderance for AMEX cards? Just curious, because it seems like everyone reports an IK card. Mine, however, is blank, but my stored payment method is a Visa card.
Mine is blank with no stored payment card and no SPG status.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
On the Mosaic categories, a lot of us have EPsomething, which should translate as O3something, but on the experian chart, one sees only O5somethings, namely O50 through O55.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:10 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by lamont2718
I have also figured out "NORZ" and "NORL" for v25. Using key 1, these become "SHRG" and "SHRP", respectively. These in turn represent Starwood Hotels & Resorts Gold and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Platinum, respectively. Presumably this will only appear for people who have set up SPG Crossover Rewards.
It's funny that DL put the SPG Crossover information into the stored credit card field.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
They got mine totally wrong-K37.
'Without children, these households have plenty of discretionary income to spend on the latest fashions and consumer electronics - and spend they do. Fans of
conspicuous consumption, they like to buy designer fashion at department stores such as Nordstrom and Macy's. '
I won't waste money on clothes-I would estimate that I spend $100USD MAX on clothes every year.
As for electronics I have only purchased a new phone and a TV that I resold in order to earn (tax free) interest.
(Unless of course parallel trading counts in which case I have purchased thousands of dollars, for immediate resale.)
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by lcbj68c
Absolutely - K40 Bohemian Groove - I am divorced (I am NOT)- I have low income (err I do not think so), I drive a modest car (true). I have a low education (total mile off I have a Masters with Distinction and two seperate Bachelor degrees and prof qualifications too). I sit in my apartment listening to music (FALSE), I do not take to new technology and am not internet savvy (Technology and Science are my business). All wrong
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
On the Mosaic categories, a lot of us have EPsomething, which should translate as O3something, but on the experian chart, one sees only O5somethings, namely O50 through O55.
Try reading it with K.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
E=O, P=5

Looks like it should come out correctly.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:13 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, AA EXP, UA Silver, former DL DM
Using key 3, P corresponds to 5. For example, EPE->O51.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by cmd320
E=O, P=5

No, P = 3 on Chart 3. (L = 5.) I'm looking at the charts from the link at the end of the wiki.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cmd320
E=O, P=5

Displays a value, yes.
Describes you, absolutely not.
'advocating recycling and demanding that companies act ethically'
Not true.
'With many still in the dating scene, they patronize
bars, nightclubs and casual restaurants such as Chili's and TGI Friday's.'
Not true either-I usually like preparing my own meals and/or buying cheap Groupons/Groupbuyer meals.
Not true either.
Certain parts are, though, like
'In fact, the only time they are accessible to advertisers is
when they can't escape them: at a bus shelter or train platform.'
'They travel frequently for business and pleasure'
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:16 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, AA EXP, UA Silver, former DL DM
No, P = 3 on Chart 3. (L = 5.) I'm looking at the charts from the link at the end of the wiki.
It looks like you are using Key 2 as the index. You should use the first column as the index instead; the Key 2 column is relevant only for v04 and v08.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
See above.

Last edited by cmd320; Jun 12, 2013 at 10:19 pm Reason: Duplicate information
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:28 pm

Programs: DL Diamond Ham Sandwich
"v06":"XX", 2 digit amount that is too low if in thousands for overall discretionary, at least 50% high for DL spend though.
"v15":"XX", Number off by more than an order of magnitude if in $k
"v16":"XXX", Number about 10x v15
"v18":"XXX", Close to home value in $k
"v22":"YKN", ROFLMAO About as close as the income! ("Autumn Years - Aging in place")
"v25":"IKBD,NORT", DL Reserve?
"v30":"3", I suck, owell.

FWIW 30s, unmarried, mix of cheapest fares (range up to B) for work, and usually -UP fares for personal travel.

So while they get all the data I explicitly have told them correct, most of the rest is horribly horribly wrong. (Zillow = close, Experian = smoking something)
Old Jun 12, 2013, 10:31 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold
Originally Posted by lcbj68c

Mine shows HNH, which I translated to L42 (Rooted Flower Power). That demographic on Experian shows mid-scale baby boomer singles and couples established in suburban communities and approaching retirement.

Actually, I'm a 31yr old guy that's moved 4 times in the past four years and no where near approaching retirement. Guess that's advertising doesn't work on me I guess.
Yeah, my profile is that of an old guy.I'll get there eventually.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.