Choice gift?

Old Jan 23, 2013, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FF account on all airlines, DM. All hotel accounts, Hilton Diamond.
Choice gift?

Has anyone ever heard of a "Delta Choice gift"? I was given $150 as compensation for a situation that occurred and I have no idea what a "choice gift" is. Not choice benefit.... this appears to be different. Also, how and where to do I redeem such a 'gift'?
Old Jan 23, 2013, 8:40 pm

Can you use this in context?

Did Delta offer you a choice gift by email for compensation?
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:21 pm

Programs: DL Million Miler, Skymiles GM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by Hillhouse
Has anyone ever heard of a "Delta Choice gift"? I was given $150 as compensation for a situation that occurred and I have no idea what a "choice gift" is. Not choice benefit.... this appears to be different. Also, how and where to do I redeem such a 'gift'?
It's basically a service recovery gift - they screwed up so bad that they couldn't somehow blame it on you, so they're going to pay you to forgive them.

You usually get a choice of gift cards. I took the AmEx $150 because it offers the most flexibility on what I can then buy.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 5:14 am
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
I actually also got one, Very surprising because i normally get miles when they mess up. So can i really get an amex card for it?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.