Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Please tell me more about phone agents?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please tell me more about phone agents?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:01 am

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
Originally Posted by Ti22
Glad you have a nice new ipad but my speed issue is on cable wifi and it literally requires 20-30 seconds for every page to load. How would LTE be any better? Btw, go take a look at "recent" Delta iPad app reviews and tell me something fubar isn't going on?

Not a problem anymore since I deleted the app and will now just call and burn as much phone agent time as possible.
I said I don't use the app, I use the website on my ipad. Geez, no reason to jump down my throat because I don't agree with you. Call as much as you want, I really don't care, just expressing that not everyone has the experience that you have.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL EOS...

Last edited by Ti22; Mar 26, 2014 at 7:54 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.