Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com says "We're Sorry..."

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2013, 3:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
Delta.com says "We're Sorry..."

Any one else getting "We're sorry. We can't show your upcoming trips right now. Please try again later. " when trying to look at upcoming flights?
Old Jan 23, 2013, 4:41 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
works fine for me
Old Jan 23, 2013, 5:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
That problem seems to be intermittent. I hope we all remember when they first made the new DL.com live, about half the world (not an exaggeration - read the first few pages of the thread) could not see their itineraries online for about the first week. Since the problem was fixed, every now and again the same issue rears up, but resolves pretty quickly.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 7:02 am
Taz

Programs: DL PM
I had the same problem over the weekend. I couldn't see any of my itineraries using the iPad or iPhone apps, or my laptop. I tweeted Delta Assist and they fixed it. Resolved all of my schedule changes and got myself back in to the EC seats I'd paid for, but the next day I'd been thrown out of them. Tweeted Delta Assist again and they fixed that as well, while acknowledging that there are some random, lingering problems with things like seat changes on the new website.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 7:36 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG
After logging in today, the page indicated I had no trips, but when I clicked on My Trips, my flights were shown.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 7:49 am

Programs: Delta - PM , MM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Peon
I cannot even get into Trips with Firefox (version 18). My Trips, Book a Trip or any menu bar are not working for me.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 8:24 am

Programs: DL Gold Medallion
Originally Posted by aljacket
Any one else getting "We're sorry. We can't show your upcoming trips right now. Please try again later. " when trying to look at upcoming flights?
Yep, same here. Even searching for the flight using the conf # gets a message: "System Unavailable. We're sorry but this service is not available at this time. Please try again later."
Old Jan 23, 2013, 9:22 am

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
Originally Posted by RxFlyer
Yep, same here. Even searching for the flight using the conf # gets a message: "System Unavailable. We're sorry but this service is not available at this time. Please try again later."
I got the same while booking a flight last night, when going thru the various pages (Passenger info, payment, etc.)

I kept refreshing and finally got the ticket bought.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Mine is fine - sorry OP.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 9:17 pm
Original Poster

I still have issue...

Firefox, IE, same issue.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 9:27 pm

Programs: DL PM; Bonvoy Ambassador
Delta.com should be sorry for a LOT of things...
Old Jan 23, 2013, 11:28 pm
Original Poster

I called delta web tech support, first person:
"Ok, since you cant see it this way, try this way..."
"How does that fix my problem?"
"Well if it doesn't work one way, I am giving you another"
"Supervisor please!!!"

The supervisor verified my issue, and has forwarded it on to the more geeky types.

Originally Posted by aljacket
I still have issue...

Firefox, IE, same issue.
Old May 30, 2013, 7:38 am

Programs: Delta 2MM
I've tried Safari and FireFox and while I can see mt skymiles information I cannot see my upcoming reservations. I get the following:

We're sorry. We can't show your upcoming trips right now. Please try again later.
Old May 30, 2013, 7:58 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, DL Diamond and 1MM
Originally Posted by OneFastSkater
I've tried Safari and FireFox and while I can see mt skymiles information I cannot see my reservations. I get the following:

"We're sorry. We can't show your upcoming trips right now. Please try again later."
I've seen that message occasionally before. Typically weekend or late-night times. At the time, a phone agent told me that they had been alerted that Delta.com would temporarily lose some functionality for "planned maintenance."

Just back-end maintenance. I've seen the same thing happen with the web sites of big-name banks and hotel chains. Nothing more.
Old May 30, 2013, 8:52 am

Programs: Delta 2MM
Well after clearing all cookies in Safari (6.0.4), trying FireFox (21.0) it still does not work. I can access upcoming flights on my iPhone using the Delta App, so that access path works to the backend. I'll pursue this again later. I have a flight tomorrow PDX-ATL. and several more trips booked for the following two weeks. Sigh.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.