Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Change of operating carrier, refund denied

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2015, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by coltonatx
Nvm. I tried copying a table from KVS, but it didn't work well. The minimum connecting times at ATL are:

D-D 55 mins
D-I 60 mins
I-D 90 mins
I-I 90 mins
These are just the general, non-carrier specific rules. There are other rules which are DL specific and can have shorter times. Sounds like KVS does not make those available (they are available on EF). If one is doing a DL-DL connection, the DL specific rules will apply and override the general rules.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LBJ
These are just the general, non-carrier specific rules. There are other rules which are DL specific and can have shorter times. Sounds like KVS does not make those available (they are available on EF). If one is doing a DL-DL connection, the DL specific rules will apply and override the general rules.
EF shows:
STANDARD.D/D...D/I...I/D...I/I.
ONLINE .55 1.00 1.30 1.30
OFFLINE .55 1.00 1.30 1.30
** OR * ARE ALL
DL-KL DI .40
Yes, I am surprised by 40 minute MCT as well.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 4:06 pm

Good news!
The minimum connect time didn't get them to waive the fee as they could accommodate me to an earlier flight, but I mentioned by right to a refund due to change of carrier (delta to delta-connect), and after being on hold, I was able to get my miles refunded and the $150/person waived!
You guys are amazing!! Thank y'all for your help
Old Jan 21, 2015, 8:16 pm

Good news!
The minimum connect time didn't get them to waive the fee as they could accommodate me to an earlier flight, but I mentioned by right to a refund due to change of carrier (delta to delta-connect), and after being on hold, I was able to get my miles refunded and the $150/person waived!
Congrats!!!
Old Jan 21, 2015, 10:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Good news!
Congrats, but we told you so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.