Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Domestic comp UG allowed on intl itinerary?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Domestic comp UG allowed on intl itinerary?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2013, 4:14 pm

Programs: DL PM/1.4MM, Marriott Titanium Elite, TSA Pre✓, Global Entry
File a claim online for the baggage.
As its different flight #'s the GA was incorrect. Should have split the PNR and then linked you to your wife. Then if 2 seats became availed you would get 2, but 1 at least.
Call the PM desk or email for compensation.
Old Jan 7, 2013, 9:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Builderman
Complimentary upgrades on domestic legs of international itineraries are definitely possible. I got one just last week.
Depends. If it is a direct flight (same flight # domestic portion as international) then it is still possible, but only if you can get an agent to split the segments up so they show as different segments with different flight #'s.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Follow up

Sorry for the delay in posting the response from DL regarding my request for the comp ug. DL threw some miles my way (9.5k) and said it would take up the issue with JFK staff. In the end, I was correct and the GA and the GA's supervisor were both incorrect by denying the ug request.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.