Delta Site Login Issue

Old Jan 3, 2013, 8:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Delta 1MM, Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Delta Site Login Issue

I'm going to call Delta tech support as soon as I have a moment (of course, Flyertalk takes priority) but I wondered in anyone has had this issue.

Every time I log in to the Delta site (regardless of browser, computer, and whether I use PIN or password), it asks me to answer the two security questions. I do so, dutifully, and I get on and everything is fine from there.

Anyone else having this issue?

Cheers,
Pogopossum
Old Jan 3, 2013, 8:38 pm

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Life Platinum, SPG Gold
Happened to me today as well. I had previously switched to their User Name/Password. I used my old DL FF#, PIn and last name and accessed the site.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 9:06 pm

Programs: NW Gold and now Delta Gold
They asked me to change to user name/password. Doesn't work. I finally figured out that the system had reverted to the old PIN based login information for me. How tiresome. Especially when the site keeps crashing on me.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 9:08 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH D, MR Plat, SPG G
I have had the same issue the past week, called Diamond desk, they patched me to tech support, who tried to help and said give it a day for them to fix the glitch, that was almost a week ago and it is still the same.... very annoying!
Old Jan 3, 2013, 9:49 pm

I am having this issue for last 2-3 weeks, everytime I login, I am asked to choose security questions.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 11:13 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Previously top-tier everything, now a happy free agent
Same here! I had thought it went away two days ago but I just tried to login and it asked me to create the security questions again.

Where are my answers going...?
Old Jan 4, 2013, 4:10 am

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
Could it be possible that you all missed this mega thread about this and other delta.com issues?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-overhaul.html
Old Jan 4, 2013, 8:15 am

Programs: Delta PM , Delta Amex Reserve, Delta Amex Plat
No matter which computer i access- I have to completely login. The remember me function does not work. Gets quite annoying!
Old Jan 4, 2013, 9:03 am

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
mine is working right as long I use my new password.
Old Jan 5, 2013, 11:14 am

Programs: DM , MM ,Natl-Exec Elite,HH diamond,SPG gold
I am still having the same issue, I use the new password and it keeps asking for the security questions. SOOO Frustrating. Web support says they are working on it but nothing yet.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.