Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Skymiles Stolen from My Account--Advice?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Skymiles Stolen from My Account--Advice?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2015, 6:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
If you have an old school delta luggage tag on your luggage, remove it. It has your skymiles # plastered all over it. The less information that you advertise and put out there, the better.
Old Jan 12, 2015, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by FlyingUnderTheRadar
Hey, this is Flyer Talk … so you should be flying under the radar.
Thought about that, but the handle's already taken.
Old Jan 17, 2015, 12:47 pm
formerly ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy

Programs: Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by packetboy
I work for most of the major banks/brokerages doing outside intelligence and fraud investigations. Let's leave it at that as I prefer to say below the radar.
10 - 4

Do you work on the human social aspect or the digital aspect of things or a combination of both?
Old Jan 17, 2015, 7:05 pm

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Originally Posted by exwannabe
HH has an anit-robot check (read some fuzzy number/word and type it back). This has nothing to do with security.
Actually it has quite a bit to do with security. However, recently they've changed over to Google's "I'm not a robot" validation which is less intrusive and better than the old text/number captchas.

http://www.wired.com/2014/12/google-...ick-recaptcha/
Old Jan 17, 2015, 7:06 pm

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Originally Posted by DL2SXM
If you have an old school delta luggage tag on your luggage, remove it. It has your skymiles # plastered all over it. The less information that you advertise and put out there, the better.
Of course this also makes it harder to track your bags...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.