Search

ATL Sky Club on NYE

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2012, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PC Plat. Ambassador, DL PM
ATL Sky Club on NYE

Hi all-

Does anyone have any experience celebrating NYE in a Sky Club? I'll be landing in ATL around 11:00 pm on NYE and don't really want to celebrate on MARTA. To my knowledge the F SC stays open until 12:00 am but will there be anyone celebrating or will they be ushering people out? Do any of the others stay open later just for the occasion? Champagne discounts? Thanks!
Old Dec 20, 2012, 8:36 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
I can't believe you don't want to ring in 2013 on MARTA!! Such bourgeois contempt!!

IME, sky club will be open until the last departing flight. So term F SC is your best bet. And hope they have a delayed flight departing past 12a on 1/1/13.

If the club is open I'm sure you won't be the only person there but... I wouldn't expect a big night at the SC.

But don't get too champagne happy... I believe the last MARTA leave airport station around 1am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.