Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com overhaul

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:05 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
I wanted to buy a couple of trips to Asia this weekend and am not sure that Delta.beta is going to work well for me right now.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:09 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
Originally Posted by robnsfla
1. Delta Reserve designation is gone....maybe that does not matter anymore..
Gone for me also
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:11 am

Programs: Whatever's Cheapest, Accruing Miles, Redeeming for Premium Cabins, Not Chasing Status Unnecessarily
Originally Posted by DLCorpGuy
Good morning FT!

As some of you have already noticed, we’ve been doing site maintenance this morning to test some new features. As DLCorpGirl mentioned last week, there are some exciting things coming from the e-Commerce/technology teams and this is one component of it. Testing will continue for the next couple of days so I can’t provide a lot of information, but stay tuned for further details early next week. Our teams are working to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
what happened to the hot and sexy Michelle Skymiles?
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:11 am

Programs: DL DM PM
Can't log in (Firefox on Mac) as it won't accept my new password.

A couple of searches went off into the deep blue sea and never came back.

Otherwise, I like the look and the book-flights tab. Unfortunately I can't do that without being able to log in!
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:12 am

Programs: Whatever's Cheapest, Accruing Miles, Redeeming for Premium Cabins, Not Chasing Status Unnecessarily
Originally Posted by Thomas Hudson
It asked me for a new PW and then would nt tale it even though it was AN and over 6 digits.

Also, I noted on the page that show a breakdown of your travel, it does not net out Bonus MQMs earned on flights when J, Y, P, F fares were used. It shows the MQM and then the Bonus miles, but does not say they are Bonus MQMs nor does it total them.

I also sense a Ham Sandwich injection on the new site. How soon til a Lincoln commercial pops up before we can online check in?
Need a capital letter brosuf
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:18 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Why the need for new passwords? I have been using the PIN for 10+ years. It will make calls to reservations more complicated as well.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:18 am
Suspended

Programs: Duke of Bombay, Delta Ham Sandwich tm, Delta's Glitch
Originally Posted by aubreyfromwheaton
I did... I promise!
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:25 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Flight Status Map

When checking flight status, the accompanying map which displays the location of the aircraft no longer shows altitude, time remaining etc.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:28 am

Programs: DL EOS...
Originally Posted by aubreyfromwheaton
Do you know if the "create password" window will be back? I didn't realize the need for caps and clicked "later" after trying SEVERAL that were refused. Reading your post I wanted to try it with a cap but dunno where to find it?

Haven't spent much time yet but definitely some scroll/formatting issues on Firefox OS X.

Seat map is snazzy looking and handy.

Yep, here come the changes boys & girls! Be gentle DL...
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:32 am

Programs: DL GM, UA; National EC
Originally Posted by Ti22
Do you know if the "create password" window will be back? I didn't realize the need for caps and clicked "later" after trying SEVERAL that were refused. Reading your post I wanted to try it with a cap but dunno where to find it?

The window never came up for me again. I changed password from the "My Profile" page ( https://www.delta.com/profile/basicInfo.action )
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:34 am
Suspended

Programs: Duke of Bombay, Delta Ham Sandwich tm, Delta's Glitch
Why do we have a PW and a PIN? Can either sign in to the website?

Is the PIN only for using the phone to confirm your SM #?

FWIW... perhaps y'all can divert the guy(s) working on all the advertising links on this site like Amazon to get all the stuff that has to do with that outdated mode we like to call Airplane Flyin' up and working. I realize that Delta Airlines Airplane Passengers in the actual act of flying as part of revenue is like totally 80s thinking and all, so excuse me as my MBA is a bit dusty....

Oh, also, put up a pic of some metled Gruyere fromage.... that is my fav on Ham Sandwiches....
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:35 am

Programs: DL EOS...
Originally Posted by mn567
The window never came up for me again. I changed password from the "My Profile" page ( https://www.delta.com/profile/basicInfo.action )
Thanks, but as somebody mentioned - 'might mess with phone logins? Screw it, 'hope they just let me keep the old pin?
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:38 am

Programs: DL DM, UA PS, MR Plt, A-Club Plt, HH G, Avis First
Bottom line, I like it.

I have used @Delta twitter accounts when traveling and it's always worked out well. DL seems to continue to push forward with social media as I've noticed you can load your twitter handle into your profile. I like.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:39 am

Programs: Delta, United
Originally Posted by RobertS975
Why the need for new passwords? I have been using the PIN for 10+ years. It will make calls to reservations more complicated as well.
Ditto that ... I tried to enter one that was a 6 character alpha-numerical PIN but it was reject because it was not between 6 and 20 characters. Something pretty simple but it failed. Not a good first impression.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:40 am

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Originally Posted by Ti22
Thanks, but as somebody mentioned - 'might mess with phone logins? Screw it, 'hope they just let me keep the old pin?
Someone said up thread that the phone now wants first four characters of password, either spoken or via keypad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.