Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:19 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
still can't ug with miles online.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:21 am
Company Representative - Delta Air Lines

Programs: SkyMiles
delta.com update

Good morning FT!

As some of you have already noticed, weve been doing site maintenance this morning to test some new features. As DLCorpGirl mentioned last week, there are some exciting things coming from the e-Commerce/technology teams and this is one component of it. Testing will continue for the next couple of days so I cant provide a lot of information, but stay tuned for further details early next week. Our teams are working to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:22 am

Programs: Delta Sky Miles DM
just reading how Romney's IT consultants did a sloppy job (if not a con job) with the ORCA software they used to target voters. Maybe Delta hired the same folks LOL
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:28 am

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by DLCorpGuy
Good morning FT!

As some of you have already noticed, weve been doing site maintenance this morning to test some new features. As DLCorpGirl mentioned last week, there are some exciting things coming from the e-Commerce/technology teams and this is one component of it. Testing will continue for the next couple of days so I cant provide a lot of information, but stay tuned for further details early next week. Our teams are working to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
Thanks for the information, DLCorpGuy!

I would ask, however, why the testing is happening now rather than before launch?
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:28 am

Programs: DL GM, UA; National EC
Good morning FT!

Thanks DLCorpGuy! We wait to hear what the updates are.

In the mean time, is there a way you recommend to report bugs/issues we find in the new website? (Other than in this thread maybe)?
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:32 am

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Good morning FT!

Thanks for the info - I spent a few minutes trying to use it with Firefox and the nicest thing I can say is what I've seen so far is pretty disappointing.

Has this site really been beta tested before being launched? Some of it appears disfunctional.

Bob H
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:33 am

Programs: DM-(DL)/CO/AA/US/ RW (Road Warrior)
After a quick run though of the new look. Pretty good... so far. It is a good look.

However, it takes more steps to find what to I am looking for or what I need to do. A maze of steps/pages.

One of my biggest gripe is 'my activity or sky miles MQM/MSM page'. The font or the page could be shorter like old site or a list. Now there is MORE scrolling UP and down.

Knowing this will be the new page. It will a take a while to figure things out.

Again... pretty good looking site with 'MORE' steps.

Thank you DLCorpGuy for the information!

By way... Delta.com IT team you forgot to add the DL A380 seat map!
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:36 am

Still see the same bug on domestic awards with connections showing as not upgrade eligible.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:40 am

Programs: DL GM, UA; National EC
Loyalty Programs?

On the "Flight Preferences" page, there is an option to add upto 6 FF numbers from skyteam partners.

What might be the idea here? Should I add other numbers? I hope that won't risk accidentally crediting miles to the wrong program!
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:41 am

Programs: DL GM; SPG- Gold; HH-Diamond; IHG-Gold
Trying logging and and navigating the site on iPad, and crashed safari a couple times. Page doesn't render out well on iPad either.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:45 am

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by jzoz01
Trying logging and and navigating the site on iPad, and crashed safari a couple times. Page doesn't render out well on iPad either.
It's a little slow, but no crashes yet on my iPad3. Hope it looks better on a desk/laptop...
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:51 am
Suspended

Programs: Duke of Bombay, Delta Ham Sandwich tm, Delta's Glitch
It asked me for a new PW and then would nt tale it even though it was AN and over 6 digits.

Also, I noted on the page that show a breakdown of your travel, it does not net out Bonus MQMs earned on flights when J, Y, P, F fares were used. It shows the MQM and then the Bonus miles, but does not say they are Bonus MQMs nor does it total them.

I also sense a Ham Sandwich injection on the new site. How soon til a Lincoln commercial pops up before we can online check in?
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:51 am

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
Good morning FT!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Just viewed the site on my iPad. It seems to be running very slow. May be a result of traffic or Web folks working on the site.

I actually found the old design more pleasing on the eyes. This new one seems a bit distracting/thrown together. Much of the navigation and location of items has changed.

I also noticed the site no longer lists your DL Amex with your status. Ie mine used to show Delta Reserve.

I don't care for the gauge that shows you MQM level for the year. It's a bit small and tougher to read. I liked the old graph.

Some of the design elements are nice, but some of it just seems over designed and hobbled together.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:53 am
Suspended

Programs: Duke of Bombay, Delta Ham Sandwich tm, Delta's Glitch
Just crashed on IE on the Fight preferences page
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:57 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
It would be nice to be able to move the cursor over the red exclamation at the bottom of the page and know what it means. I think it means I am in the middle of a trip and it shows I have a trip Thursday. Having red things as errors on a page makes me think I need to do something.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.