Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

How to gift someone sky club membership?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2012, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat Prem, Hilton Diamond, Delta Diamond

Did a lot of research online and called Delta, seems impossible but want to ask.

I have a good friend who is a PM and I want to gift him an annual sky club membership ($350). None of us are current SC member. I have his SM number but not his complete log-in information, is there a way to 'gift' him the membership without paypaling him $350?

I know you can put in coupon code when purchasing/renewing SC memebership, I wonder if I can send him a code that's worth $350...

Thanks!
Old Nov 2, 2012, 1:28 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Titanium
I'm not sure the best way to do this, but if your friend is a PM, you may be able to get the $300 PM rate.

Paypaling the money could work out though, you could save $50 and your friend could take advantage of one of these promotions:

But we invite you to celebrate the holidays with us by giving you the gift of choice when you purchase a membership this season. Join by December 31, 2012 and choose from the following holiday gifts:
• 2 additional months free (Promo Code: SC2MO)
• 1,500 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) (Promo Code: SCMQM)
Old Nov 2, 2012, 1:54 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott PM
Originally Posted by sm0421
Did a lot of research online and called Delta, seems impossible but want to ask.

I have a good friend who is a PM and I want to gift him an annual sky club membership ($350). None of us are current SC member. I have his SM number but not his complete log-in information, is there a way to 'gift' him the membership without paypaling him $350?

I know you can put in coupon code when purchasing/renewing SC memebership, I wonder if I can send him a code that's worth $350...

Thanks!
What about a Delta Gift Certificate?
What are Delta Gift Certificates?
At this time, Delta Gift Certificates can only be used to purchase air travel and Delta Sky Club™ memberships
Found here: https://www.delta.com/help/contact_u...ates/index.jsp
Old Nov 2, 2012, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat Prem, Hilton Diamond, Delta Diamond
thank you! I think I'll purchase a certificate, he doesn't have a membership now so he does have to pay a $50 one-time fee for new members~

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.