New EATS offerings

Old Nov 2, 2012, 9:21 am
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Wink

Originally Posted by timf
johnm, you get all the items listed for the one price. The snack boxes are a pretty good value, especially when using Have One On Us coupons.
Duh. With HOOU coupons it is free. That is the only time I get them too.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by timf
johnm, you get all the items listed for the one price. The snack boxes are a pretty good value, especially when using Have One On Us coupons.
Originally Posted by peperoberto
You get the whole box for $5.99-- jerkey, almonds, chips + salsa, twizzlers, and oreos.
Thanks. Compared to buying those items at the airport that is a lot cheaper. It is a great idea to use a HOOU for this as I often don't feel like booze after a long INTL leg.

Originally Posted by fti
Duh. With HOOU coupons it is free. That is the only time I get them too.
I think (s)he is suggesting it is a good use of HOOU coupon, not that free is a good deal
Old Nov 8, 2012, 8:40 am

Programs: DL FO, was TG silver but didn't understand
I tried the sliders, and they are terrible. They had a total of one deli slice of roast beef, and the rest of the meal was starch. The cookies were kind of good, but never again.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 11:01 am

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by dll
They used to have an orzo Greek-style pasta salad on the EATS menu that I absolutely loved. It was hearty, vegetarian (so less likelihood of spoilage) and had a great flavor. I despise the current offerings (a bland turkey sandwich) and know they can do better. I hope the menu changes soon.
I miss the salads too. The EATS menu suffered a quality downgrade a few years back. They used to have some chef put his name on the EATS menu, but that is gone. The ironic part is that the prices have gone up for the lower quality sandwiches.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 7:49 pm

Programs: DL (former NWA) PM
Delta Onboard Sales Drop

1. There are too many "rules" to determine if BOB is available.
2. Check your prices and quality
3. Dismiss some of your flight attendants, they are bad sales and service people

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.