Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MQMs for Sky Club are BACK!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by TurtleSVS
I'm curious about this as well if anyone has gotten the miles option.
Mine were posted within 24 hours.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:42 pm

Programs: DL PM, LY Silver
caveat emptor!

I renewed on the website two days ago. I entered SCMQM as a promo and the web site indicated the promo code was accepted. The membership renewed, but the miles did not post (I need 1300 mqms for Platinum). I would not have renewed except for the mqm bonus as I have an AMEX Platinum card.

I sent an email inquiry via the web site. No response.

Today I called. The phone agent I was eventually transferred to said I didn't get the promo and I should send email. I told her I already had with no response and she said to write a letter by fax to 404 773-7102. This line appears to always be busy.

I sent the letter by the web site email, labelled SECOND REQUEST, and also faxed it to the SkyMiles fax line, 404 773-1945. This number at least connected and accepted the fax immediately.

Any other suggestions?
Old Nov 19, 2012, 3:07 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by GMill
I renewed on the website two days ago. I entered SCMQM as a promo and the web site indicated the promo code was accepted. The membership renewed, but the miles did not post (I need 1300 mqms for Platinum). I would not have renewed except for the mqm bonus as I have an AMEX Platinum card.
The platinum card should cover $200 of your renewal fee if you haven't had any other airline fees this year.

This one is tricky. I just played with a renewal, and the renewal page brings up miscellaneous options.

If I enter the code for 1500 MQMs, an option appears at the bottom of the page for a one year renewal with 1500 MQMs and also a three year renewal with 1500 MQMs. The plain vanilla one-year renewal stays at the top. This is pretty easy to overlook. I hope nobody has been fooled into selection the wrong option.

David

Last edited by DiverDave; Nov 19, 2012 at 3:12 pm
Old Nov 19, 2012, 3:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by nogophers
I renewed in the MSP sky club Sunday. They have already posted to my account. without them I would have bee 200 miles short of gold this year.
Congrats.
Old Dec 19, 2012, 8:56 pm

Programs: Delta PM, HHonors Diamond (Aspire)
So I know the answer is no, but will these promo codes work on SC memberships purchased with miles? 1020 miles short of Diamond, but don't know if I want to buy the overpriced MQMs if I don't need to.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 8:44 am

Programs: DL PM
I joined using the code for the MQM's almost 48hrs ago and they still have not posted! Don't they usually post within 24hrs? I'ved emailed DL but still no response or MQM's. Need them to keep my Plat. status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.