Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hot towel service on short morning flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2012, 7:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Hilton Gold

Flew RDU-ATL a few weeks back on the 6am flight, and was surprised that the FA in F did a hot towel service just prior to landing. First time I've ever seen anything like this; anyone else every had this on a non-meal service flight like this?
Old Oct 31, 2012, 8:48 pm

Programs: Delta gm Spg gold hilton gold hyatt platinum hertz presidents avis presidential
Used to have it all the time cvg-mem even in y
Old Oct 31, 2012, 9:10 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond
I'm on that flight a couple times a month and have never seen the first hot towel.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 9:19 pm

Programs: Delta 1MM, Delta SM, United Silver, Amx Plat, Delta Amx Plat, Six-T Plat, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold
This happened to me this week. I was on one of the shuttle flights in F (can't remember whether it was DCA-LGA or LGA-BOS) but they offered hot towels just prior to landing. I was surprised.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 12:34 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Remember when it was on every longer flight in coach?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.