Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Saudia earning chart ??

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2012, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: NH-SFC, SQ, UA, JL- JGC/Sapphire, AA, DL, IHG-Gold, SPG-Gold, Marriott-gold
Saudia earning chart ??

I was unable to find this topic in previous threads... apologies in advance
if any discussion was done before

Owing to Saudia's joining to Skyteam, I expect some flying mileages
to my Skymiles' account in near future when taking some domestic routes on SV,
however, no earning chart is ready on DL website....
No "Saudia" seen in pull down menu.

http://skymilesoffers.delta.com/airline_partners.php

Does anybody know the T&C rules and accural percentage with subclasses ?

Last edited by kazuwox; Oct 4, 2012 at 7:32 pm
Old Oct 4, 2012, 5:58 am

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Everything we know about SV, DL, and SkyTeam:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...ghlight=saudia
Old Oct 4, 2012, 7:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NH-SFC, SQ, UA, JL- JGC/Sapphire, AA, DL, IHG-Gold, SPG-Gold, Marriott-gold
Thanks mtkeller...

So... at this moment nobody really knows if DL purposely NOT upload SV chart or..
just forgetting/ignoring SV's joining to the Skyteam - or all subclasses are 0%..??

Need to wait till my SV boarding..
Old Oct 4, 2012, 8:38 pm

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
Dear (redacted)

Thank you for contacting Delta Air Lines.

We regret that you found your recent experience with Delta.com to be less than satisfactory in that SkyMiles earning levels with our latest SkyTeam partner, Saudia, have not been updated.

We are working to resolve the situation with our partner airline and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I have forwarded your comments to our web development team, Oscar and Bertrand, who when not attentively taking care of customers’ baggage transfer needs at our Atlanta hub, are working to improve the Delta.com experience.

In the interim, I can offer you the following information regarding the benefits that accrue to SkyMiles members when flying on Saudia.

Passengers who accumulate between 5,000 and 20,000 actual flight miles are eligible to have a limb of their choice amputated.

Those more frequent travelers who fly Saudia between 20,000 and 50,000 miles per annum are eligible for a complimentary stoning. Naturally booking early is encouraged to ensure that your preferred dates are available.

For our most valued customers whose custom is in the top tier of mileage earners, our valued SkyTeam partner is pleased to offer you, without restriction, a beheading on the anniversary date of your SkyMiles membership.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding the Delta.com experience. We continuously strive to make our customer experience and site navigation easier.

We always welcome input from our valued Medallion memebers and apologize for the lack of current information.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to respond to your concerns. We very much appreciate your loyalty to Delta and look forward to the privilege of serving you again soon.

Sincerely,

(redacted)
Medallion Desk
www.delta.com
Old Oct 31, 2012, 10:51 pm
Original Poster

Still no description about Saudia's accrural conditions on DL's site

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.