Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL Sky Priority Lane

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2012, 2:07 pm

Programs: DL - DM, Charter KM; Marriott Ambassador
+1 to most everything said here.

Knowing most of my flights are INTL-ATL and I'll be coming in at F I generally park at the F deck and go through security there which I've always breezed through in <5 min.

However, when I have domestic flights the ONLY reason I go through SP is when I have a flight leaving T. As others have said the SP line is often longer and even if it's the same as the general line, it dumps into T and requires a longer (more time consuming) walk to the train and down the two escalators.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 2:37 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K, AA EXP, US G, SPG P, HH D, MR G, NEXUS/GE, DL AMEX Reserve
Originally Posted by OrangeCountyCommuter
South Security.. Use at your own risk.

If you have PreCheck it's at South Security too.. but if I don't get the three beeps I backtrack to main which is faster (more check points, fewer Diamonds thinking "they didn't mean "I" have to empty my pockets" I have never understood how you could get to that level and not understand how to go through security!)
I think you'd want to actually say "they didn't mean 'I' have to empty my pockets" as you have a nested quote. Thanks. WFBF.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by mbwmbw
I think you'd want to actually say "they didn't mean 'I' have to empty my pockets" as you have a nested quote. Thanks. WFBF.
Actually I could have cared less. I just want YOU to remember to empty YOUR pockets. LOL

And pre check is moving to main security this month. So I won't be bothering with Sky "anti" Priority any longer
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Last few times in ATL never saw a SP line. Where the heck is this?

I hear there is an elite line in North checkpoint (seemingly for other airlines elites).

South checkpoint I hear you have to go to the way right, do you enter from where the FC/SP check in counters are?

Is there a SP checkpoint at the security entrance to terminal F (new international)? Is this faster?

Is the only TSA precheck line at the south checkpoint? I've never seen it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.