Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United Way Bonus Miles

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2012, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

United Way Bonus Miles

Received a new promotion for 5k Bonus Miles for a donation to United Way from Delta. The email doesn't specify if it's regular miles or MQM. Anybody know?
Old Oct 12, 2012, 1:28 pm

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by kreaton
Received a new promotion for 5k Bonus Miles for a donation to United Way from Delta. The email doesn't specify if it's regular miles or MQM. Anybody know?
If the promo doesn't specify that they are MQMs, I would assume they would only be regular miles. I would be interested in this promo. Do you have a link?
Old Oct 12, 2012, 1:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Definitely would not be MQM's. If it doesn't specify, you can safely assume RDM's only.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 4:21 pm

Programs: UA1k, DL
Originally Posted by kreaton
Have a link by chance?
Old Oct 28, 2012, 2:02 pm

Here is a link:
https://volunteer.truist.com/cwma/donate/

My concern is the T&C say the first 5,000 will get the bonus miles, but there is no way to tell (as far as I can see) if they have reached 5,000.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 2:19 pm

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Originally Posted by ajoy
Here is a link:
https://volunteer.truist.com/cwma/donate/

My concern is the T&C say the first 5,000 will get the bonus miles, but there is no way to tell (as far as I can see) if they have reached 5,000.
One thing that nice about this one is you can specify which local United Fund the money goes to.

Bob H
Old Oct 31, 2012, 9:04 am

Bonus offer limited to the first 5,000 SkyMiles member who donate

Do you think this has been reached yet, or participants would be notified before their credit card donation has been submitted if this was already maxed out?

I just emailed the United Way contact email to ask whether it has been maxed out yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.