Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mysterious 15,000 MQMs + 25,000 MDMs

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2012, 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by msuroo
Can you take a printscreen of the T&C's below the offer? Looking for the offer ID. (It won't let me see it because I'm already a cardholder, and it shows my wife a gold offer since she isn't medallion).
Here is a link to a bigger image. You should be able to zoom in.

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/4872/deltaoffer.jpg
Old Nov 25, 2012, 7:07 pm

My boyfriend and I both signed up for the Delta Amex gold business card for 40,000 bonus miles . . . . and we BOTH received 15,000 MQMs in addition! I was totally baffled by this, and confused why we got them, since it didn't list this in the original offer. When I called up, they said it wasn't listed in our promotion, so not sure why we got them? Was pretty excited about it, though . . . .
Old Nov 25, 2012, 7:22 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I had a phone agent try and push a Gold AMEX on me that would provide me with (supposedly) 10,000 MQMs.

Others on the board told me this was not correct, but given this, who knows?

(I did not take advantage of the offer.)
Old Nov 25, 2012, 8:19 pm

Programs: DL DM/SC, SPG Plat, UA, AA, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by breazey9
My boyfriend and I both signed up for the Delta Amex gold business card for 40,000 bonus miles . . . . and we BOTH received 15,000 MQMs in addition! I was totally baffled by this, and confused why we got them, since it didn't list this in the original offer. When I called up, they said it wasn't listed in our promotion, so not sure why we got them? Was pretty excited about it, though . . . .
Don't be surprised if they disappear after calling in to DL...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.