Wiki Posts
Search

JFK-LAX on 757-200 (75E) 36A or 23D?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2012, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: I don't travel anymore
JFK-LAX on 757-200 (75E) 36A or 23D?

Pretty self explanatory. Exit row (but I've heard the slide protrudes into the legroom) vs aisle seat (5.5 hour flight...will probably need the lav at some point).

I hate getting up over people, so aisle is good. But if 36A offers enough space to get by without bothering, I can live with it. Thoughts?
Old Oct 2, 2012, 1:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by tristar76
Pretty self explanatory. Exit row (but I've heard the slide protrudes into the legroom) vs aisle seat (5.5 hour flight...will probably need the lav at some point).

I hate getting up over people, so aisle is good. But if 36A offers enough space to get by without bothering, I can live with it. Thoughts?
My sister sat in 36A this past Friday. She said the slide was not too big of a deal, she just angled her legs a bit.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: I don't travel anymore
Would that row offer enough room to get out for a lav visit?
Old Oct 2, 2012, 3:45 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by tristar76
Would that row offer enough room to get out for a lav visit?
Yes.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 4:05 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by rwoman
My sister sat in 36A this past Friday. She said the slide was not too big of a deal, she just angled her legs a bit.
Depends on your size and who is in the middle seat. I sat by the slide on a 757 one time... I spent the entire flight with my legs sandwiched between the slide and the legs of the person in the middle seat. You couldn't pay me to sit in that seat again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.