Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Shuttle/Shuttle America

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2013, 3:33 pm

Programs: AA, DL, AS, VA, WS Silver
Originally Posted by indufan
Forget rumors. Specifically, where did you hear it and how?
Presumably this bit:

Originally Posted by shenanigans1
Lets just say I may or may not work for s5
That said, I have a tough time believing that all of the shuttle routes will go back to mainline. Maybe LGA-BOS, which has the least competition from Acela (DCA-LGA) and other, more entrenched AAirlines (LGA-ORD).
Old Aug 28, 2013, 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by indufan
Forget rumors. Specifically, where did you hear it and how?
Since I am an active employee... I really CAN'T share specific details such as where and how. Hope you understand. Im sorry!
Old Aug 30, 2013, 2:49 pm

Programs: DL FO
The two times that I flew with them, I did not have any problems at all. Service was great. The flights were not too long (DTW-MCI and DTW-IND), so I would not know what to expect from them on a longer flight.

The Compass crews, which also fly the E175, have also been great. On long haul flights, such as MCI to SLC and MCI to LAX, the meal service was great and the FA's were very attentive.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 7:55 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles- GM, Hilton HHonors- Gold
Would kill for E175's to DTW or MSP out of DSM here. Death to the CRJ!!
United will have them from DEN from time to time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.