Wiki Posts
Search

1000 bonus miles for every segment

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2012, 3:17 pm

Programs: Delta FO, Marriott LT Titanium, HHonors Gold, Nat'l Exec, Amex Plat
Classic Rock...
Old Aug 26, 2012, 3:32 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List Preferred/Companion Pass, Amtrak Select, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Not even a ham sandwich for Richard Anderson to sit on. Damn good promo too.
Old Aug 27, 2012, 1:01 am

Programs: DL Kettle| HH Pot
Originally Posted by Deemus7
FYI, for those of you eligible for this promo...I registered Friday afternoon as soon as I got the e-mail, and my two flights from Friday (which were booked and flown prior to registering and which posted yesterday, 8/25) included the 1000 mile bonus, so it appears that the T&C are not correct in saying that the promo only applies to tickets booked after registering. YMMV, but definitely a nice discovery...
Booked prior to the promo, flew on 24th and got the 1000 bonus miles too. Nice surprise
Old Aug 27, 2012, 4:08 am

Programs: Marriott PP /DL Diamond
An the streak continues... I have never qualified for a targeted promotion with Delta.
Old Aug 27, 2012, 6:04 am

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K, AA EXP, US G, SPG P, HH D, MR G, NEXUS/GE, DL AMEX Reserve
Originally Posted by monsrt:19197563
Originally Posted by MR_MAMA
You really have turned in to a DYKWIA. We get that you are a double diamond, you refer to it several times a day. You must think its a unique thing..... It's not
Well I'm a double Diamond too! DM on Delta, Diamond Hilton
+1
Old Aug 27, 2012, 6:19 am

Programs: DL - KM DM, DL 1.57 MM, UA - 1P, AA - EXP HH - Diamond, PC - Platinum, SPG - Gold, Hertz 5*
Rock as usual....
Old Aug 27, 2012, 6:35 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
What I find funny is all of you that think you're going to be eligible....C'mon - who you should no better - you're never eligible!!!!
Old Aug 27, 2012, 7:05 am

Programs: AA 1MM EXP 2015, SPG Gold, PC Plat, HH Diamond Marriott Silver Alamo Budget Hertz
Well we know it isn't a tier specific as several DM,PM,GM, and now a SM have chimed in with ROCK. Just wonder what their criteria is? Maybe they are attempting somehow to readd value to the Peso program..shrug.
Old Aug 27, 2012, 7:13 am

1000 mile bonus ...

i'll be darned ....... it worked for me too ....... just booked 4 segments .... yeah !!!!!
Old Aug 27, 2012, 7:14 am

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Angust
Well we know it isn't a tier specific as several DM,PM,GM, and now a SM have chimed in with ROCK. Just wonder what their criteria is? Maybe they are attempting somehow to readd value to the Peso program..shrug.
It could be based on sharp increase/decrease in spend/mileage or perhaps it is just random. Definitely doesn't seem to be market/tier specific.
Old Aug 27, 2012, 9:16 am

Programs: Delta Skymile DM, Marriott Platinum, PC Gold, Avis Chairman's Club, National EE
Failed for me as well

Originally Posted by fandu
I searched but did not find anything. Just got this in the mail (email):

"We appreciate your business and are very grateful that you choose Delta when you fly.

To show our appreciation, you can earn an additional 1,000 bonus miles for every Delta flight segment* you take between August 24 and December 31, 2012.

Remember, Delta is the only U.S. airline with miles that don't expire. And with over 360 destinations to choose from, you have a lot of opportunities to earn miles.

Register on or before November 30, 2012, to start earning your bonus miles.

See you onboard soon."

Here's the link. Don't know if this is targetted.

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/Addl...79082412094148

T&C:
Terms & Conditions

*A qualifying Delta segment is defined as a paid Delta- or Delta Connection®-marketed/-operated nonstop or direct flight that has the same flight number from point of origin to point of destination and earns mileage credit.

Eligibility: Only members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. This offer cannot be combined with other Delta/SkyTeam® offers. To participate in this offer, eligible members must first register online by November 30, 2012 (ending 11:59:59 PM, U.S. CST, 11/30/12); then book between August 24 and December 31, 2012, for travel between August 24 and December 31, 2012. Promotional registration is required before booking flights, and only tickets purchased on or after August 24, 2012, will qualify for this bonus; existing reservations made prior to August 24, 2012, will not qualify.

Bonus Offer: Earn 1,000 bonus miles for each qualifying Delta- or Delta Connection-marketed/-operated flight segment purchased between August 24 and December 31, 2012, for travel between August 24 and December 31, 2012. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than the Delta Connection carriers are excluded from this offer.

Travel Period: Travel must be between August 24 and December 31, 2012. All travel must be completed by December 31, 2012.

Promotional Fulfillment: Bonus miles will appear automatically on member's SkyMiles® statement. Allow up to eight weeks after promotional validity period ends on December 31, 2012, for credit to appear.

Miscellaneous: SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers, rules and benefits subject to change.

Promotional Reference Code: Please refer Delta customer service representative to 970615
Old Aug 30, 2012, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by EmptyKim
Booked prior to the promo, flew on 24th and got the 1000 bonus miles too. Nice surprise
Me too...am surprised, but am not complaining! Anyone else seeing that? Hope they dont take them away
Old Aug 30, 2012, 9:06 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
DM and wife is PM... no joy for either of us! Surprised to see that some DMs have received the offer.

These targeted offers have become fairly rare in recent years. I thought that DL had learned from past experiences how much resentment develops amongst those that were not targets of the promo.

And the ability to keep these promos private to those who were targeted has disappeared in the age of the internet with sites like FT.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 9:41 am
Formerly known as scootr29

Ha...Rock for me....Delta is trying their hardest to get me to fly Southwest...those 737s look so pretty and big sitting on the tarmac at GSP.
Old Aug 31, 2012, 4:35 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, SPG Gold, National EC Executive, Delta Amex Reserve
Rock for me as GM, my coworker(PM) qualified and got the email to register.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.