CVG Min Layover on MR

Old Jul 16, 2012, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Avis Preffered, Delta GM
Thanks everybody for the help. I ended up going with
BDL-DTW-BWI-RDU, RDU-BWI-JFK-BDL. I save a little on parking over SWF, don't have to burn a free hotel night. I am hoping to SDC from BWI through somewhere else to snag antoher segment and avoid a 50 seater.

My RDU-BWI and BWI-JFK-BDL only has a 1:23 layover, maybe I will try to SDC those flights, but I am worried I could get burned.

This will be my first MR!
Old Jul 16, 2012, 7:41 pm

Programs: No flights since April 2019 (Medical Issues). Lost all my status.
Originally Posted by fujiteam
Thanks everybody for the help. I ended up going with
BDL-DTW-BWI-RDU, RDU-BWI-JFK-BDL. I save a little on parking over SWF, don't have to burn a free hotel night. I am hoping to SDC from BWI through somewhere else to snag antoher segment and avoid a 50 seater.

My RDU-BWI and BWI-JFK-BDL only has a 1:23 layover, maybe I will try to SDC those flights, but I am worried I could get burned.

This will be my first MR!
What was the cost?
Old Jul 16, 2012, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Avis Preffered, Delta GM
Originally Posted by RRDD
What was the cost?
$396, more than my $200 ewr start fair. But parking is cheaper and it is s 30min drive to the airport.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.