Wiki Posts
Search

Segments not showing on Delta.com

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2012, 6:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, HH LT Diamond
Segments not showing on Delta.com

Is anyone else not seeing their total segments shown on Delta.com today? Shows my MQMs but not my MQS.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 7:05 am

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Originally Posted by pdac1975
Is anyone else not seeing their total segments shown on Delta.com today? Shows my MQMs but not my MQS.
Mine shows I've flown x number of miles and have zero segments.

I also tried booking a flight xxx-hub-yyy recently and it came back with a flight from yyy to hub as the first leg and then hub to yyy for the second.

Looks the like folks at the Delta IT dept. are doing their usual "good" work!

Bob H
Old Jul 11, 2012, 7:33 am

Programs: WN peon (was A+), IHG Plat Hilton HHonors Gold DL SkyPesos PM (still a peon) US Chmn, Hawaiian Haole
+1

Yes. My MQS count went from 100 yesterday to 0 today, with 30 to go to Silver! I thought it had something to do with the system recognizing that I just graduated from GM to PM, but maybe not.

I think that Delta must have hired some refugee programmers from Southwest, who is widely recognized as having the absolute buggiest airline website on the planet.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 7:39 am

Programs: DL FO
How many RDMs can one get for writing in a complaint on this? Over or under an inoperable AVOD? Anyone placing bets?
Old Jul 11, 2012, 7:52 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by BringBackTWA
How many RDMs can one get for writing in a complaint on this? Over or under an inoperable AVOD? Anyone placing bets?
I will go with under to ensure that skypesos don't get devalued any further
Old Jul 11, 2012, 8:09 am

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
Both miles and segments are displaying correctly for me on the mobile site, but I also see zero segments on the desktop site.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 8:27 am

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
If you click through to the itemized activity page, it shows the correct information.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 9:33 am

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Originally Posted by DeltaFan4Now
If you click through to the itemized activity page, it shows the correct information.
and that's supposed to be user friendly???

Bob H
Old Jul 11, 2012, 9:58 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Mine is behaving the same way, but I normally have a lot of long haul in M+ fares so that my segments look tiny compared to my MQMs. For me, the zero segments could almost be a rounding error or DL being sarcastic.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 10:41 am

Programs: DL GM/2.7MM, Marriott Lifetime PL, SPG Lifetime PL,Hilton Gold, Natl Lifetime Exec Elite
Same thing here, this morning "ZERO" segments. However as posted the history shows all flights posted properly so I can't imagine what manner of programming changes took place to cause this glitch.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Did the OP have an urgent need to know how many MQS he had this morning? I suspect not.

I offer a quote from sbm12, a regular on the UA forum and designated 50K-post FlyerTalk Posting Legend:

Actually, FT was a lot more useful back when people were mostly focused on helping each other rather than just kvetching about random crap.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 11:20 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by BobH
and that's supposed to be user friendly???
Obviously the click-through is not the intended functionality.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 11:27 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
Did the OP have an urgent need to know how many MQS he had this morning? I suspect not.

I offer a quote from sbm12, a regular on the UA forum and designated 50K-post FlyerTalk Posting Legend:

Actually, FT was a lot more useful back when people were mostly focused on helping each other rather than just kvetching about random crap.
Is this really the point?

Also, was it a kvetch or a request for info/comparison to see whether it was OP or DL that has the problem?
Old Jul 11, 2012, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, HH LT Diamond
Originally Posted by 3Cforme

No urgent need. Just making an observation and was curious to see if others had noticed the same thing. Thank you for your contribution though.
In the future, please just ignore my threads. I have no desire to waste your obviously valuable time.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 11:58 am

Programs: DL MM Gold
Originally Posted by BringBackTWA
How many RDMs can one get for writing in a complaint on this?
The new Complaint Line Monetization policy means you have to submit miles WITH your complaint now. The flow reversed overnight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.