Flying Out of JFK Terminal 4

Old Jun 24, 12, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Silver
Flying Out of JFK Terminal 4

I just noticed my departing flight JFK-DUB tonight, DL 92, shows it going out of "Terminal 4, Gate 22B".
Learn something every day, I've never been on a Delta flight at JFK that wasn't at Terminal 2 or 3.
Doesn't appear to be a Skyclub there. As a Skyclub member will I have access to a partner lounge or anything? Or am I doomed to hang out with the huddled masses? (Actually, the huddled mass thing happens a lot in some of the Sky Clubs now that I think about it!)

Anything else I should know, good bad or ugly, about Terminal 4?
Old Jun 24, 12, 8:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Gold, Amex Plat
lucky you! You get to use the Oasis lounge (before security). I like the T4 flights.
Old Jun 28, 12, 9:16 pm

Programs: AA Concierge Key/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite lifetime
Just heard from a staffer that "The Lounge" will close next month to make way for the new SkyClub that will use part of its space. I am still wondering if Oasis will remain landside or if it will be shifted airside at some point as well like the Virgin Clubhouse was...does anyone know?
Old Jun 28, 12, 11:55 pm

Programs: AA EP
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 View Post
Just heard from a staffer that "The Lounge" will close next month to make way for the new SkyClub that will use part of its space. I am still wondering if Oasis will remain landside or if it will be shifted airside at some point as well like the Virgin Clubhouse was...does anyone know?
That is a little strange because in all the press the T4 SkyClub is shown as being midway down the concourse, not near the front where "The Lounge" is located.

As for Oasis....if it stays where it is currently located it will in fact be AIRSIDE. They are in the process of covering over the "atrium" that separates the Oasis from the ticketing area. Once that atrium is covered that new floor space will become the COMBINED security area which will separate the Oasis from the ticket counters....thus the Oasis will then be airside....

Search this Thread
Search Engine: