Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 1, 2014, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pauly_long
Please post links to content which includes photographs in this discussion — along with a brief description of the photograph included in each link...

...and by brief, I do not mean underwear.

Please use the format below for consistency purposes. Date and chronological order might be helpful as well. Thank you.

Trashed Airplane Garbage and trash filled the seats of an Airbus A332 aircraft after the conclusion of a Philadelphia Eagles charter flight from Seattle to Philadelphia last year. Photograph posted by FlyerTalk member tod701 on December 12, 2013.

To save some time searching, photos are in posts (please update wiki when you post a new photo): 28, 93, 123, 164, 205, 278, 279, 286, 297, 303, 310, 321, 330, 410, 415, 418, 419, 444, 468, 483, 486, 495, 510, 529, 568, 577, 588, 606, 620, 632, 644, 661, 673, 675, 693, 708, 709, 716, 752, 773, 786, 873, 887, 907, 914, 917, 922, 934, 953, 967, 987, 998, 1006, 1013, 1019, 1025, 1029, 1032, 1036, 1037, 1058, 1067, 1107, 1131, 1137, 1151, 1159, 1163, 1179, 1201, 1243, 1246, 1249, 1268, 1279, 1295, 2028, 2235, 2237, 2240, 2241, 2936
Print Wikipost

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2012, 2:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Canarsie
I am glad I am not a bulkhead wall.
LOL

Is it me or does anyone else think (when they see that this thread has been updated) "oh no, what now?"
Old Aug 28, 2012, 8:51 am

Originally Posted by FlyingUnderTheRadar
I finally have to post ... somehow I bet the toilet seats in the lav are cleaner than the bulkheads.
I would agree, considering that the person also walked through security in bare feet *yuck*
Old Aug 28, 2012, 9:31 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Song Parody Time!

You know, it has been years since I had fun and posted one of my once-infamous song parodies — so here is one with no apologies to Pink Floyd:
Another Foot on the Bulkhead Wall

We don’t need no stinkin’ footrest
We don’t need no shoes or socks
Cheesy toes with callouses
Passengers prepare to be grossed
Hey! Passengers! Time to hold your nose!
All in all it’s just another foot on the wall.
Once again, dirty feet on the bulkhead wall.

We don’t need no deodorant
We don’t need no pedicure
Your headrest or armrest works fine for me
Black-bottomed feet are a disgrace
Hey! You! Get your feet outta my face!

“Where’s the flight attendant?”
“If you don’t put down your feet, I can’t eat my dinner. How can I
eat my dinner if you don’t put down your feet?”
“You! Yes, you behind seat 12E — put those ugly feet down!”
Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:23 am

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Sky Club
You know, it has been years since I had fun and posted one of my once-infamous song parodies — so here is one with no apologies to Pink Floyd:

Fantastic! ^
Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:39 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Talking

Or you can have the "Queen" say it for you?

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1364...-bulkhead-wall

Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:47 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by Delta Points
Or you can have the "Queen" say it for you?

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1364...-bulkhead-wall

You created that one quickly!

For a moment, I thought someone else had already done that and I did not know about it.

Does that robot or whatever that is count as photographic evidence of disgusting acts by Delta Air Lines passengers?
Old Aug 28, 2012, 8:33 pm

Programs: DL - Plat, HH - Dia, Starwood - LTGold
I saw the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on a flight on my ATL-IAD route yesterday morning. I was sleeping and woke up when I smelt a strange odor. The "gentleman" across the aisle had his bare foot against the seat in front of him. He was using medicated wipes/pads to treat the warts on his foot. When he finished with the first foot, he repeated the procedure on the other foot. I was truly too stunned to even take a photo, but the image is seared into my brain.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 6:19 am
Suspended

Programs: Duke of Bombay, Delta Ham Sandwich tm, Delta's Glitch
I swear, Delta sticks me in 1D whenever there is a footer in 1C....
Old Aug 29, 2012, 7:01 am

Programs: DL FO, BA Bronze, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by HongKonger
Long hauls. Happens all the time. But preferably the pax has socks on, or uses socklets or slippers provided by the airline.

Asians remove their shoes all the time. It is part of the culture. But you won't see their feet on top of seats or bulkheads or in someone else's personal space, that's for sure.
I take my shoes off on longer flights, but I ALWAYS wear socks, and NEVER put my feet anywhere but on the ground.

After living in Asia for several years, I feel awkward wearing shoes inside someone's house.

Originally Posted by PotNoodle
Really? I thought it was 'He is eating his dinner'. Anyway does it make much sense as a standalone word.

Anyway customers who select the cheese will also be able to get a smell along with the description from those manky looking feet, how awful.
"He eats his dinner in the dining room every night."

Last edited by Canarsie; Oct 13, 2017 at 12:25 pm Reason: Consolidation.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 8:09 am

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, United Premier Silver, SPG Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
I was sitting in F going MSP-EWR and watched a reality tv/famous custom motorcycle builder have his massive work boots up on the bulkhead. Other than that rather tasteless display, he said hello to everyone and took pictures with anyone that wanted one. I thought that was rather nice considering the flight was something like 9 hours delayed.

Now do I post the incriminating photo? LOL
Old Aug 29, 2012, 8:59 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Perhaps I've missed a separate dedicated thread for this topic, and yes, I know you can't quite take a photo of this disgusting act (at least not one that shows much other than reactions), but I feel the most sickening (and common) passenger behavior is indiscriminate flatulence. I understand that it's a natural event, and one that sometimes is hard to avoid, but I don't take issue with the occasional squeaker. My ire arises when someone repeatedly and knowingly vents nearby, essentially holding me captive to their tailpipe. Last month, I sat in front of a dude who must have released - I am not exaggerating - a solid 20 times during the hour. Not only that, but they were wicked. The worst part is that, while I was 80% sure it was him, you rarely can be *completely* sure. Therefore, I didn't feel comfortable confronting him, knowing it could have been the person next to him, or even two rows up. Had I proof, however, I would have loved to have shoved his nose up his own rear and let him share the experience.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 9:02 am

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, United Premier Silver, SPG Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by mooper
Perhaps I've missed a separate dedicated thread for this topic, and yes, I know you can't quite take a photo of this disgusting act (at least not one that shows much other than reactions), but I feel the most sickening (and common) passenger behavior is indiscriminate flatulence. I understand that it's a natural event, and one that sometimes is hard to avoid, but I don't take issue with the occasional squeaker. My ire arises when someone repeatedly and knowingly vents nearby, essentially holding me captive to their tailpipe. Last month, I sat in front of a dude who must have released - I am not exaggerating - a solid 20 times during the hour. Not only that, but they were wicked. The worst part is that, while I was 80% sure it was him, you rarely can be *completely* sure. Therefore, I didn't feel comfortable confronting him, knowing it could have been the person next to him, or even two rows up. Had I proof, however, I would have loved to have shoved his nose up his own rear and let him share the experience.
George Carlin advises on a test fart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMX8L7Yxyfk
Old Aug 29, 2012, 9:25 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by FlyMusic
George Carlin advises on a test fart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMX8L7Yxyfk
Hah. This guy didn't test; he was at war, bombing without restraint.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 6:17 am

Programs: DL PM, Hertz Gold Plus, SPG Gold
Oh, boy, a two-fer! Seriously, what ever happened to sitting like a lady, with either ankles or knees crossed (or at least knees together)?

The woman in the green capris next to me is very friendly with the FAs, and someone from Y keeps coming up to chat with her. I think she may be a non-rev.

Old Sep 1, 2012, 7:37 am

Shoes or socks on the bulkhead are not particularly offensive as long as they are not on the pockets and reading material that the next person will be touching with their hands.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.