Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

    Hide Wikipost
Old Jul 16, 16, 2:25 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: TheLifeOfA_NKCM
Wiki Link
Please post links to content which includes photographs in this discussion along with a brief description of the photograph included in each link...

...and by brief, I do not mean underwear.

Please use the format below for consistency purposes. Date and chronological order might be helpful as well. Thank you.

Trashed Airplane Garbage and trash filled the seats of an Airbus A332 aircraft after the conclusion of a Philadelphia Eagles charter flight from Seattle to Philadelphia last year. Photograph posted by FlyerTalk member tod701 on December 12, 2013.

To save some time searching, photos are in posts (please update wiki when you post a new photo): 28, 93, 123, 164, 205, 278, 279, 286, 297, 303, 310, 321, 330, 410, 415, 418, 419, 444, 468, 483, 486, 495, 510, 529, 568, 577, 588, 606, 620, 632, 644, 661, 673, 675, 693, 708, 709, 716, 752, 773, 786, 873, 887, 907, 914, 917, 922, 934, 953, 967, 987, 998, 1006, 1013, 1019, 1025, 1029, 1032, 1036, 1037, 1058, 1067, 1107, 1131, 1137, 1151, 1159, 1163, 1179, 1201, 1243, 1246, 1249, 1268, 1279, 1295, 2028, 2235, 2237, 2240, 2241,
Print Wikipost

Reply

Old Nov 19, 12, 6:01 pm
  #646  
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: LAS
Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
Posts: 4,522
Originally Posted by BadgerBoi View Post

(edit: oh, I see that they weren't bare feet - I'd need to think of a different solution. Open to ideas, anyone?)
Spill your coffee; perhaps not subtle, but assuredly effective.
Sabai is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 12, 7:17 pm
  #647  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CHA, MAN;
Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; HH Diam,Hz PC,
Posts: 11,034
Originally Posted by Medeski View Post
Most nail polish contains Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) which are easily combustible and I believe are prohibited on all flights for safety reasons. Every time a PAX breaks nail polish out on flights I'm on the FAs are on them fairly quickly to stop.
The solvent is acetone. It is highly flammable and has a low flash point. However, in the USA (but not the rest of the world) ity is VOC exempt - as it is not classed as a bad ozone depleter.
GRALISTAIR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 12, 7:21 pm
  #648  
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Programs: QFF Gold, Flying Blue, Enrich
Posts: 5,364
Originally Posted by Sabai View Post
Spill your coffee; perhaps not subtle, but assuredly effective.
Most of my flying is in J now so it's not as likely to happen, But I'll keep your coffee idea in mind.
BadgerBoi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 12, 7:22 pm
  #649  
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: TPA
Programs: United - PG, Marriott Silver
Posts: 1,625
I thought I had seen it all. Yes this adult is kneeling on the floor (in F) with his head in his seat.

Link 1

Last edited by houserulz77; Nov 19, 12 at 7:44 pm Reason: Link Issue
houserulz77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 12, 7:55 pm
  #650  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: PIT
Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Posts: 15,385
Originally Posted by houserulz77 View Post
I thought I had seen it all. Yes this adult is kneeling on the floor (in F) with his head in his seat.

Link 1
I discovered that if you put a "[IMG][/IMG]" with the URL in the middle, the pics shows up in your post!

Kinda like this:



Cool, huh?
davetravels is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 12, 8:11 pm
  #651  
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: DFW...at the moment
Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, HH gold
Posts: 609
Originally Posted by davetravels View Post
I discovered that if you put a "[IMG][/IMG]" with the URL in the middle, the pics shows up in your post!

Kinda like this:

[IMG][/IMG]

Cool, huh?
Was this a morning flight? That kid looks like he had a bit of fun the night before and was feeling it in the morning...
Zomba is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 12, 8:12 pm
  #652  
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Posts: 1,226
Originally Posted by Carfield View Post
This occurred last night on an A319 flight. I was in row 3 - last row in first and was reading the New York Times. I suddenly felt that something was pushing my arm. Then I turned around and saw this...



As we all know there is no real cabin divider on these ex-NWA's A319s. The passenger in the bulkhead row in Y decided to rest his feet in the armrest. I was about to say something but could not resist on taking a picture of it. As I was about to turn my head around, s/he remove the offended object.

Carfield
Exactly why I hate the 319s. I seem to get someone sticking their feet there at least 75% of the time.
BamaGirl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 12, 11:15 pm
  #653  
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Iowa, USA
Programs: Delta KM, United 1K, SPG plat
Posts: 413
Originally Posted by houserulz77 View Post
I thought I had seen it all. Yes this adult is kneeling on the floor (in F) with his head in his seat.

Link 1
What.
The.
F#$%.
generaltao is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 12, 7:42 am
  #654  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CHA, MAN;
Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; HH Diam,Hz PC,
Posts: 11,034
Originally Posted by Zomba View Post
Was this a morning flight? That kid looks like he had a bit of fun the night before and was feeling it in the morning...
mbwmbw? - oh no he is too young to drink
GRALISTAIR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 12, 9:49 am
  #655  
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: On the road somewhere
Programs: DL, National, Marriott, Hilton
Posts: 4,231
Originally Posted by houserulz77 View Post
I thought I had seen it all. Yes this adult is kneeling on the floor (in F) with his head in his seat.

Link 1
Are you sure he's an adult?
N639DL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 12, 11:19 am
  #656  
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: DEN/SFO/PVG
Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Gold, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, NA EE, Hertz PC
Posts: 17,115
Originally Posted by N639DL View Post
Are you sure he's an adult?
Maybe the Asian dude in the LA SC that was fast asleep with his belly exposed continued his sleep on that flight....
mnredfox is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 12, 2:36 pm
  #657  
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: MSP
Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Pres, Avis First, Sixt Plat
Posts: 3,556
So i didnt take a photo of my friend when this happened but im sure you can all picture it in your heads:

Shortly after graduating from college earlier this year, me and 3 of my former roomates (now housemates) flew to OAK via LAX. took them into the skyclub in LAX for our layover and one of them decided that the club was a free-for-all college bar. Went upto the snack bar and came back with 3 plates piled with food, and proceeded to slam back 3 whiskey-cokes in about 15 min. And several more before we finally had to leave, racing to see how much he could "get out of this place" before we left. on our way out he went back up to the snack bar, filled another plate which he then POURED into a bag in his backpack. Then opened the fridge and took out 4 Corona bottles and stuffed them into his bag. I've never been so mortified at him in my life, needless to say im never taking him back to a Skyclub again.....

He still laughs about it and thinks i was over-reacting.
xolinlevh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 12, 2:42 pm
  #658  
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: SEA, NYC
Programs: DL PM, Club Carlson Gold, Hertz PC
Posts: 629
Originally Posted by xolinlevh View Post
opened the fridge and took out 4 Corona bottles and stuffed them into his bag.
I see this way more often than I'd like. He's your guest, so you're responsible
pleasantsn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 12, 2:42 pm
  #659  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LHR
Programs: DL DM 1MM, AA Plat
Posts: 10,157
Originally Posted by xolinlevh View Post
So i didnt take a photo of my friend when this happened but im sure you can all picture it in your heads:

Shortly after graduating from college earlier this year, me and 3 of my former roomates (now housemates) flew to OAK via LAX. took them into the skyclub in LAX for our layover and one of them decided that the club was a free-for-all college bar. Went upto the snack bar and came back with 3 plates piled with food, and proceeded to slam back 3 whiskey-cokes in about 15 min. And several more before we finally had to leave, racing to see how much he could "get out of this place" before we left. on our way out he went back up to the snack bar, filled another plate which he then POURED into a bag in his backpack. Then opened the fridge and took out 4 Corona bottles and stuffed them into his bag. I've never been so mortified at him in my life, needless to say im never taking him back to a Skyclub again.....

He still laughs about it and thinks i was over-reacting.
Wow, and to think I was worried about keeping my niece from dumping the jar of Biscoff cookies into her bag...of course Biscoff theft might create an uproar...
rwoman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 12, 2:44 pm
  #660  
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: MSP
Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Pres, Avis First, Sixt Plat
Posts: 3,556
Originally Posted by pleasantsn View Post
I see this way more often than I'd like. He's your guest, so you're responsible
I know, i refused to bring them in on the flight home. Never again, didnt think he would be that....dumb
xolinlevh is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread