Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Old Feb 1, 2014, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pauly_long
Please post links to content which includes photographs in this discussion along with a brief description of the photograph included in each link...

...and by brief, I do not mean underwear.

Please use the format below for consistency purposes. Date and chronological order might be helpful as well. Thank you.

Trashed Airplane Garbage and trash filled the seats of an Airbus A332 aircraft after the conclusion of a Philadelphia Eagles charter flight from Seattle to Philadelphia last year. Photograph posted by FlyerTalk member tod701 on December 12, 2013.

To save some time searching, photos are in posts (please update wiki when you post a new photo): 28, 93, 123, 164, 205, 278, 279, 286, 297, 303, 310, 321, 330, 410, 415, 418, 419, 444, 468, 483, 486, 495, 510, 529, 568, 577, 588, 606, 620, 632, 644, 661, 673, 675, 693, 708, 709, 716, 752, 773, 786, 873, 887, 907, 914, 917, 922, 934, 953, 967, 987, 998, 1006, 1013, 1019, 1025, 1029, 1032, 1036, 1037, 1058, 1067, 1107, 1131, 1137, 1151, 1159, 1163, 1179, 1201, 1243, 1246, 1249, 1268, 1279, 1295, 2028, 2235, 2237, 2240, 2241, 2936
Print Wikipost

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Old Oct 12, 2017, 2:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Goodness gracious. Can someone post a picture of a passenger passed out in a lav or something to break up all this shoes and feet debate?
Old Oct 12, 2017, 4:36 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Originally Posted by bergamini
But that doesn't apply here because we saw the feet to which I responded and my shoes had just been shined as I always do on Monday AM's at the airport. So that's the reality.
Wow.

Do you shine the bottoms of your shoes after you hit the head? Is your skin so thin that you are really taking such offense at the posts, at least some of which are in response to your foot stomping "I will continue my practice of putting my shiny shoes on the table" no matter that it is more gross than bare feet on a bulkhead that no one touches ?
Old Oct 12, 2017, 5:08 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by CrazyEddie
Wow.

Do you shine the bottoms of your shoes after you hit the head? Is your skin so thin that you are really taking such offense at the posts, at least some of which are in response to your foot stomping "I will continue my practice of putting my shiny shoes on the table" no matter that it is more gross than bare feet on a bulkhead that no one touches ?
You are completely right. I am sure more people would agree that putting bare feet on a bulkhead is more socially acceptable (my original argument) than clean shoes on a coffee table. Theres no way to catch athletes foot from bare feet. My freshly shined shoes are a health hazard. You did not unnecessarily interject in a quick interaction that was originally just between two of us in a haha way. I am thin skinned because I posted in here how awful it was that that club dragon asked me to remove my feet.

Now that I've agreed with you, will you stop posting?

Last edited by bergamini; Oct 12, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Old Oct 12, 2017, 5:20 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Ummmmm

Originally Posted by bergamini
You are completely right. I am sure more people would agree that putting bare feet on a bulkhead is more socially acceptable (my original argument) than feet on a coffee table. Theres no way to catch athletes foot from bare feet. My freshly shined shoes are a health hazard. You did not unnecessarily interject in a quick interaction that was originally just between two of us in a haha way. I am thin skinned because I posted in here how awful it was that tha club dragon asked me to remove my feet.

Now that ive agreed with you, will you stop posting?
yes except for this post and my next reply because I disagree with everything above and I'm sure you can't leave this alone just like you never acknowledge the point several of us have made. Shined shoes? The bottoms bro. Bare feet? Do you also put your bare feet on the bulkhead? You and one other person in a haha moment? Someone else pointed out your pov is gross and you said "I'm still going to do it".
Old Oct 12, 2017, 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by CrazyEddie
yes except for this post and my next reply because I disagree with everything above and I'm sure you can't leave this alone just like you never acknowledge the point several of us have made. Shined shoes? The bottoms bro. Bare feet? Do you also put your bare feet on the bulkhead? You and one other person in a haha moment? Someone else pointed out your pov is gross and you said "I'm still going to do it".
Can you please direct me to a quote where I talked about my freshly shined shoes as being cleaner than bare feet? I wish you could understand context and timing. The shined comment was after someone said the picture would essentially not have been as effective if the shoes were grungier. Thats when I brought up my my freshly shined shoes (Eccos, Im old). You are taking what I said and construing it out of order to bolster an argument that it was appropriate and needed for you to comment on my feet in a SC when the thread in which that is actually discussed is not even this one. Im gonna lose this one because of your inability understand context and order. I may need to accept this.
Old Oct 12, 2017, 7:16 pm

Programs: Platinum, HH Diamond
Meanwhile, on a Qantas flight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oot-seats.html

A woman on a Qantas flight appeared to have broken that cardinal rule by bizarrely sitting backwards in her seat to the disgust of the man behind her.
The passenger's foot was seen dangling next to her neighbour's tray table from between the seats in front of him, in a photo posted online.

kaffir76 likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2017, 8:40 pm

Originally Posted by Osmo

A woman on a Qantas flight appeared to have broken that cardinal rule by bizarrely sitting backwards in her seat to the disgust of the man behind her.
The passenger's foot was seen dangling next to her neighbour's tray table from between the seats in front of him, in a photo posted online.

LOL, I don't get sitting backwards in the seat at all. It would be so uncomfortable.

But thank God she wasn't wearing freshly shined shoes.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 2:56 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Ooops sorry I just spilled my ice cold water on your disgusting feet
Osmo and Gino Troian like this.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 4:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
Followed by a request to the FA for the hotest cup of tea they can make.
AANYC1981 likes this.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 7:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by Osmo

after so many photos posted, this has to take the cake!!!^
Osmo likes this.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 9:12 am

What?!! you want to start giving pedicures!

Originally Posted by flyerCO
This is more like it! personally I'd go for butter and some of that sauce from the tray and dump it with maybe a jab of knife...
Old Oct 13, 2017, 9:21 am

Programs: DL DM PM
Originally Posted by tentseller
after so many photos posted, this has to take the cake!!!^
Yes, I do believe this is the most disgusting of all.
Osmo likes this.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 9:55 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by flyerCO
​​​​​Loudly sneeze, or fake sneeze (possibly involving the salad dressing if available)
Old Oct 13, 2017, 10:29 am

Programs: Amex Delta
pretend to smell it, she will definitely move her feet away haha!
Old Oct 13, 2017, 11:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by dave405nyc
pretend to smell it, she will definitely move her feet away haha!
This is someone who is sitting backwards in her seat and thinks it's appropriate to shove her feet through the armrests.

She might move them closer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.