Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Hide Wikipost
Old Sep 5, 19, 10:02 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: pauly_long
Wiki Link
Please post links to content which includes photographs in this discussion along with a brief description of the photograph included in each link...

...and by brief, I do not mean underwear.

Please use the format below for consistency purposes. Date and chronological order might be helpful as well. Thank you.

Trashed Airplane Garbage and trash filled the seats of an Airbus A332 aircraft after the conclusion of a Philadelphia Eagles charter flight from Seattle to Philadelphia last year. Photograph posted by FlyerTalk member tod701 on December 12, 2013.

To save some time searching, photos are in posts (please update wiki when you post a new photo): 28, 93, 123, 164, 205, 278, 279, 286, 297, 303, 310, 321, 330, 410, 415, 418, 419, 444, 468, 483, 486, 495, 510, 529, 568, 577, 588, 606, 620, 632, 644, 661, 673, 675, 693, 708, 709, 716, 752, 773, 786, 873, 887, 907, 914, 917, 922, 934, 953, 967, 987, 998, 1006, 1013, 1019, 1025, 1029, 1032, 1036, 1037, 1058, 1067, 1107, 1131, 1137, 1151, 1159, 1163, 1179, 1201, 1243, 1246, 1249, 1268, 1279, 1295, 2028, 2235, 2237, 2240, 2241, 2936
Print Wikipost

Old May 29, 12, 2:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Denolloyd View Post
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

In all seriousness, I wonder how some folks were raised. My grandmother would flog me silly if I ever put my feet or legs on a table.
I would have been immediately taken home if I had attempted to behave the way most kids do now in restaurants, hotels, airports, airplanes, etc.
Old May 29, 12, 2:37 pm

My grandmother would flog me silly
Now that's a fetish going too far for me to joke about!

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist View Post
I would have been immediately taken home if I had attempted to behave the way most kids do now in restaurants, hotels, airports, airplanes, etc.
Likewise. Similarly, I wonder how our 'old school' parents would have reacted if we had been running around secretly snapping photos of other people. I know what mine would say.

Last edited by Canarsie; Oct 13, 17 at 12:15 pm Reason: Consolidation.
Old May 29, 12, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: 1K (until 2021), *G for "life", Global Entry, Hertz PC, Cadbury's Rum and Raisin Emeritus
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist View Post
Ain't that the truth. If they even sensed I was thinking of answering back I would have been in trouble! And as for refusing or turning my nose up at food, well my feet would not have touched the ground let alone a table !
Old May 29, 12, 5:14 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, NWA WorldPerks deserter, Alaska Airlines Something-er-Other...
Talking

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

In all seriousness, I wonder how some folks were raised. My grandmother would flog me silly if I ever put my feet or legs on a table.
My grandmother told me left-handed people were immoral and going to hell, and that when you sneezed a demon was trying to leave your body. Just because it was back then doesn't always make it better or right.

That being said, I wouldn't put my feet on the table outside of my home, but I'm not offended by somebody else doing it. Somebody taking my picture would creep me out more.
Old May 29, 12, 8:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by nfg05 View Post
His feet aren't actually on the table
does it really make a difference? Its close enough. Would you sit down at that table right after he got up, and would you put your drink and food down on it?
Old May 29, 12, 9:30 pm

Programs: AS MVPG75K, AA PPro
Originally Posted by nypdLieu View Post
does it really make a difference? Its close enough. Would you sit down at that table right after he got up, and would you put your drink and food down on it?
While it probably wouldn't be my first choice and I'm definitely not condoning his actions, but I'd sit at the table right after him and even put my drink and food down on it. After all, it's not like I'm going to slurp a soda off the table or use it as a plate. Anyway, the table is likely cleaner than if some kids put their grimy hands all over it.
Old May 29, 12, 9:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Wow! I'm so excited to see you've posted those beautiful photos of my feet. I hope they go viral!
Old May 30, 12, 2:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Plat, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by cliburn View Post

For the entire flight....
No wonder the dude on the right is wearing a mask...
Old May 30, 12, 3:00 am

Programs: Aeroplan - E75, Delta Sky Miles - Silver, HHonors - Gold, Club Carlson Silver
Originally Posted by 2mg View Post
For ANYONE caught doing this!
Caught doing what? Taking a picture of other ppls feet in an airport lounge? Yes, yes we do?

For the record, do you (those whose finishing school training has told them that bared body parts are a nono) feel that this is the dirtiest thing that has hit that table? I am looking around the AMS lounge right now and see shod feet on tables in several places - now that is disgusting as we know that they have been on the floor of an airplane. A little sweat and sandal stink never hurt anyone (don't tell Dr. Scholl i said that).

This thread is hilarious, and the OP is a square/germophope with a closet foot fetish. There are toilet germs all over this lounge and every other one, so don't worry about the feet. Unless you are eating off of the table directly, or sucking on his toes, you will be fine...

Probably, if the lounge was full. Otherwise I wouldn't know and therefore wouldn't care. Do you really think you are going to catch something? Athlete's tongue? Lip rot? Trench face? OK, some podiatrist will come on and say that there is a possibility that you would get something, but there is the same possibility that the toxic perfume on this hag next to me will give me cancer one day as well. That is gross, by the way - it is making me sick right now.

Last edited by Canarsie; Oct 13, 17 at 12:15 pm Reason: Consolidation.
Old May 30, 12, 5:54 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by canadatosiberia View Post
Probably, if the lounge was full. Otherwise I wouldn't know and therefore wouldn't care. Do you really think you are going to catch something? Athlete's tongue? Lip rot? Trench face? OK, some podiatrist will come on and say that there is a possibility that you would get something, but there is the same possibility that the toxic perfume on this hag next to me will give me cancer one day as well. That is gross, by the way - it is making me sick right now.
if that doesnt bother you then you have very low standards. So,your attitude is, what you don't know, can't hurt you?
Old May 30, 12, 6:30 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, NWA WorldPerks deserter, Alaska Airlines Something-er-Other...
Wink

if that doesnt bother you then you have very low standards. So,your attitude is, what you don't know, can't hurt you?
Wow!! "Unnecessary judgment call on line two!"

Just because s/he isn't offended by bare feet you conclude that the poster has low standards?!?

Do you know how filthy MONEY is? Coins? Bills? I'm always amazed that people touch money then eat/rub their face/shake hands/etc..... But I don't feel witnessing that is enough to judge their standards....... Me thinks you're probably exposed to just as many germs as the poster, even if your standards are higher because you avoid bare feet......
Old May 30, 12, 6:57 am

Examples of Actions That Will Lead to Disciplinary Action - link to this guideline

Deliberately misquoting other members
Using more than one FT account to mislead posters
Using FlyerTalk for commercial purposes
Posting private emails and messages without the author's permission
Attempting to defraud any member
Discussing specific moderator actions
Personal attacks or threats on other members or groups
Obscene or offensive language/material
Furthering illegal activity
Invasion of another's privacy ....
Granted, one does not have much of an expectation of privacy in public, but I doubt that FT wants to be known as the place where folks secretly take photos of other people and then others gather around to openly mock them.

Nor would I think that one who repeatedly takes photos of other people's feet -- and starts threads with them -- would be in a position to lecture others about their low standards. (To say nothing of the other busybody threads like accusing a pilot of drinking while flying.)
Old May 30, 12, 4:36 pm

Programs: Aeroplan - E75, Delta Sky Miles - Silver, HHonors - Gold, Club Carlson Silver

What I don't know COULD hurt me, but I don't concern myself with it. There are names for the affliction of those who do concern themselves with the cleanliness of everything around them, and special doctors that treat people for it.

I have very high standards in most cases, but those include being against pervs and jerkoffs who take photos of other's who are unaware. You need a warrant for that sir - with a handle like yours, you should know that. So yes, I choose to be ignorant of the disgusting crud all over, and no I do not have low standards. If you support this kind of photography, you do.

So, given your "high" standards, please enlighten us with how you deal with the outside world.
Old May 30, 12, 7:51 pm

It's a bit strong to call somebody a perv for posting a picture of somebody's bare feet propped up in an inappropriate place. It's just some anonoymous feet, nobody named or blamed.
Old May 31, 12, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by Tizzette View Post
It's a bit strong to call somebody a perv for posting a picture of somebody's bare feet propped up in an inappropriate place. It's just some anonoymous feet, nobody named or blamed.
I disagree. Sitting, other person is unaware, taking photos. If it was a child as a subject, then what? It's a slippery slope, that's all.

Search this Thread