Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 1, 2014, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pauly_long
Please post links to content which includes photographs in this discussion — along with a brief description of the photograph included in each link...

...and by brief, I do not mean underwear.

Please use the format below for consistency purposes. Date and chronological order might be helpful as well. Thank you.

Trashed Airplane Garbage and trash filled the seats of an Airbus A332 aircraft after the conclusion of a Philadelphia Eagles charter flight from Seattle to Philadelphia last year. Photograph posted by FlyerTalk member tod701 on December 12, 2013.

To save some time searching, photos are in posts (please update wiki when you post a new photo): 28, 93, 123, 164, 205, 278, 279, 286, 297, 303, 310, 321, 330, 410, 415, 418, 419, 444, 468, 483, 486, 495, 510, 529, 568, 577, 588, 606, 620, 632, 644, 661, 673, 675, 693, 708, 709, 716, 752, 773, 786, 873, 887, 907, 914, 917, 922, 934, 953, 967, 987, 998, 1006, 1013, 1019, 1025, 1029, 1032, 1036, 1037, 1058, 1067, 1107, 1131, 1137, 1151, 1159, 1163, 1179, 1201, 1243, 1246, 1249, 1268, 1279, 1295, 2028, 2235, 2237, 2240, 2241, 2936
Print Wikipost

Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2015, 3:07 pm

Programs: A number, but no status no more
Originally Posted by flying_q
AA lounge in ORD. Rhythmic snoring, coupled with a periodic arm jerk and rubbing of the belly. Pathetic.
Being pedantic, one could say that this does not qualify for this thread, since it's clearly not a DL passenger, and we could even chastise the person mentioning this for being disloyal to DL :P
Old Apr 24, 2015, 4:58 pm

Why are no lounge dragons not making the guy take his feet off the table at least?
Old Apr 24, 2015, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by John DELTA
Actually, yes "SHE" did turn the device on with her toes...and managed to punch a few buttons until she got frustrated and used her fingers afterwards

This is the direct result of the fad for bare feet in shoes with no socks or hose. The shoes hurt, liberate the feet, put 'em up any old where...yuck. This is even more revolting when men do it.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 5:09 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by Tizzette
Why are no lounge dragons not making the guy take his feet off the table at least?
On the contrary, no lounge dragons ARE making him take his feet off the table.

This is the direct result of the fad for bare feet in shoes with no socks or hose. The shoes hurt, liberate the feet, put 'em up any old where...yuck. This is even more revolting when men do it.
Why?
Old Apr 24, 2015, 7:05 pm

Programs: DL, Hyatt, National
A nice and well groomed foot is nothing like the tree climbing fungus infested ape feet we see in some of these pictures.

There are feet that should never be allowed out in public....EVER.

Take a look at your feet....(By the way - If you can't see them and have no idea how they look - keep them hidden from us as well - they are probably not aesthetically pleasing).

If you can and there fungus under your nails or a bunion the size of a toe - for the love of god wear shoes!!!!!!
Old Apr 24, 2015, 7:18 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
I'd be willing to bet that bare feet carry fewer germs than bare hands. I fail to understand some people's obsession with feet on this forum. BTW, I don't put my bare feet on anything in public except the ground on the occasions where I'm bare footed.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 7:36 pm

Originally Posted by Sabai
This is why we can't have nice things. Why do people feel that it's OK to steal? Why is that if an airline or a hotel is involved, it's not considered petty thievery?
Okay genuine question, is it really considered theft if you take that blanket?

I see it akin to the amenity kit for trans-ocean flights

Is it theft if you take the kit with you? No. Then why is the blanket such a special item?

Arguably it costs a fraction of that amenity kit...
Old Apr 24, 2015, 9:32 pm

Why is it less objectionable for women than men to show bare feet in public places where bare feet are not really appropriate? Pedicures and nail polish look more polished and well groomed. Women's feet are not so big. The sandals some women wear are not far from bare anyway so we are more used to it. Foot odor is usually more of a problem for men because men sweat more. Some men's are pretty gnarly. But for either one, I don't think we have a right to object if the bare feet stay in the foot space, not on the audio visual equipment or the table.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 11:57 pm

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by MaydayMayday

Is it theft if you take the kit with you? No. Then why is the blanket such a special item?

Okay, let's imagine this was a flight to Hawaii, and the guy also took with him seat cushion, you know, the one which can be used for flotation - and for fun at the beach I guess.
So is it a theft?
I imagine you'd say yes. How about safety information cards? I bet those printed cards cost a fraction of a fraction of amenity kit. Headrest covers? Stack of paper towels from lav? Pillows? Ultimately, where's that line of stealing and not stealing?

Amenity kits are personal things, and sometimes there's even a welcome note inside saying it's all yours. On the contrary, numerous times I've seen a tag on blankets saying "Airline property. Do not remove from aircraft."

Blankets are just not intended to be taken, and that's it. And I completely agree with Sabai. Next time airline just won't provide blankets, simple. Business is all about "fractions". Penny here, penny there...
Old Apr 25, 2015, 2:42 am

Programs: QFF Gold, Flying Blue, Enrich
Originally Posted by Howste
On the contrary, no lounge dragons ARE making him take his feet off the table.

Why?
The most fetid pair of tootsies I've encountered on a plane belonged to a woman. Seated behind us she thrust them through the gap between my seat and my neighbour's. A quick rap with a heavy paperback saw them retreat - they were filthy, we could smell them before we saw them.

(Disclaimer: this was on Hawaiian, not Delta)
Old Apr 25, 2015, 4:37 am

Programs: AADULtArer
Originally Posted by MaydayMayday

Munch munch munch......

Old Apr 25, 2015, 9:44 am

Why is it less objectionable for women than men to show bare feet in public places where bare feet are not really appropriate? Pedicures and nail polish look more polished and well groomed. Women's feet are not so big. The sandals some women wear are not far from bare anyway so we are more used to it. Foot odor is usually more of a problem for men because men sweat more. Some men's are pretty gnarly. But for either one, I don't think we have a right to object if the bare feet stay in the foot space, not on the audio visual equipment or the table.
Sweeping generalizations.

While I personally don't take my socks off on the plane, I do take my shoes off frequently. I keep them on top of my shoes, or on my carry-on bag, not in the seat back pocket or on the AVOD. My feet smell like freshly baked cookies compared to some of the women's feet I've experienced. My feet aren't huge (as if size matters...), and I think they look just fine. If all women had pedicured and de-sented feet, maybe I could accept your position.
Originally Posted by BadgerBoi
The most fetid pair of tootsies I've encountered on a plane belonged to a woman.
This.
Old Apr 25, 2015, 2:01 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by BadgerBoi
The most fetid pair of tootsies I've encountered on a plane belonged to a woman.
The airplane belonged to a woman?
Old Apr 25, 2015, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by Canarsie
If so, it's probably a collector's item. Like these:

Old Apr 25, 2015, 2:14 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2MM/UA G MM/DL MM DM 2015/BA Silver/Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Grammatically the sentence is correct. The subject is the tootsies and they belonged to a women. The prepositional phrase on a plane refers to the location of the encounter, not the plane. Had the plane belonged to the women, the sentence would have read ....on a plane which ( or that) belonged to a women.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.