Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help with Delta and downgrade?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2012, 12:15 pm

Programs: UA, Marriott, Starwood, et al
Originally Posted by TRRed
I finally got around to calling and asking. First agent told me I could cancel without penalty due to the downgrade, but he would have to transfer me to another desk. First agent on that desk said she did not think I could cancel, talked to her supervisor, then transferred me to the supervisor. Supervisor offer $200 voucher if I stayed with plan and did not get in F on the second leg, which I accepted. I suspect if I had pushed, she would have allowed me to cancel also. Though (seems unlikely) maybe she had some info suggesting that another equipment change was possible. I think the result was worth a 20 min call.

Thanks to those who responded.
End of story: I arrived at DTW, the plane for the connection clearly did not have F, gate agent read through pax file and issued me $200 of flight credit coupons.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.