Community
Wiki Posts
Search

seat assignments

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2012, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

seat assignments

Booked skymiles for trip to Paris. Delta booked me on an AF flight in Business Class out of Miami. My question is how do I reserve my seat. Can you do this on the Delta site or do I need to call AF. Thanks.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 4:51 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
There have been many threads on this.

The short answer is use AF for the seats as you can not trust a DL seat assignment to "stick" with AF.

If using af.com, you can not use the dl confirmation number. You can either use the ticket number, or ask DL for the AF confirmation number.
Old Mar 5, 2012, 2:09 am

Programs: DL DM; *A-Gold
you can select seats on the DL site, but doublecheck on the AF site, if your request has been correctly recorded, it usually works, otherwise select or change seats on the AF site, In case of discrepancies between seat assignement between DL and AF site, AF assignement sticks.
Old Mar 5, 2012, 6:08 am

Programs: DL - Plat Medlln
Originally Posted by exwannabe
There have been many threads on this.

The short answer is use AF for the seats as you can not trust a DL seat assignment to "stick" with AF.

If using af.com, you can not use the dl confirmation number. You can either use the ticket number, or ask DL for the AF confirmation number.
+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.