Medallion Packages

Old Mar 2, 2012, 9:03 am

Programs: DL DM & 2MM'r,
Nothing here for this DM either. If I don't have something when I get back from traveling next week, I guess I'll call and see if they can send another.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 9:31 am

Programs: DL PM
Haven't received my PM package yet either...
Old Mar 2, 2012, 12:30 pm

Programs: Delta GM, ST E+, SPG Gold
Received my GM pamphlet on Monday, Feb 27th. Re-qualified as GM for 2012, received my card, two luggage tags and four HOOU coupons and that's it.

Hooray for us GM's....now I get to look forward to another year of 50% UG success rates. But I do appreciate the STE+ status, as I fly to Europe frequently for business.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 12:33 pm

Programs: Now just a lowly DL PM/1MM. This industry needs some competition. It's just not enjoyable anymore.
Originally Posted by upgradeluvr
now I get to look forward to another year of 50% UG success rates. But I do appreciate the STE+ status, as I fly to Europe frequently for business.
As a PM, I should be so lucky.....
Old Mar 2, 2012, 1:35 pm

No Diamond Package for me. Last name is E living in SC.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 1:42 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Just received my DM packet 2 days ago in MA. I do know why they cut things so close, not that the cards actually matter much except sometimes in overseas lounges.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 1:52 pm

Programs: DL GM
I see the E+ logo is still microscopic!
Old Mar 2, 2012, 4:24 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
Originally Posted by sectflyer
I see the E+ logo is still microscopic!
Designed so you'd be denied entry to ST lounges outside of US (where DL, and esp. the DM tier, is not that well known), thus costing DL less..

That is why I keep the old card (Charter DM one) where it was just a bit bigger (if you have good eyes, just barely readable): so when questioned I can show it on the old card and explain that on the new one it is just printed illegibly tiny. (Thankfully) that usually works.

So remember to carry your 2010 card with you where it's more readable, and be ready to explain..
Old Mar 2, 2012, 6:37 pm

Programs: Delta DM!
Nothing for this DM yet, either. Last name S in OMA.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 7:10 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Silver Package arrived yesterday in Paris. I was surprised that it was all in French. Last year it didn't come in Spanish when they sent it to the Dominican Republic.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 2:56 pm

Programs: DL GM; SPG- Gold; HH-Diamond; IHG-Gold
DTW based Gold. Nothing yet, actually still haven't gotten my 2011 Gold kit when I qualified in June. Did get the Silver kit last year though.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 2:57 pm
Suspended

DM Package

Originally Posted by BritNYC
Anyone know when DL will mail our 2012 packages out?

Made Diamond and hoping my SFO-ATL and SFO-JFK upgrade chances will increase.

FWIW, have had great luck using upgrade certs on M fares to Europe particularly with KLM.
I have had my DM package for a few weeks. BTW, the mail them to the good looking guys and gals firsst.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 3:07 pm

Programs: DL DM & 2MM'r,
Finally received my DM package today
Old Mar 6, 2012, 5:25 pm

Programs: dl gold, Senator, premier
Originally Posted by B7e7US
Silver Package arrived yesterday in Paris. I was surprised that it was all in French. Last year it didn't come in Spanish when they sent it to the Dominican Republic.
Same here my new gold kit for the year of '12-'13 arrived in Santo Domingo today, in english. Maybe cause my language preference is set to english? Did you check your settings?
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:03 pm

Programs: WN peon (was A+), IHG Plat Hilton HHonors Gold DL SkyPesos PM (still a peon) US Chmn, Hawaiian Haole
Originally Posted by OnTimePlease
PM here and still no package. I live in the 2nd worst zip code - actually half the country doesn't know that New Mexico is a state so it was probably returned for insufficient postage
New Mexico is a state?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.