Wiki Posts
Search

Sky Miles for New Mortgages

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2012, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PL
Sky Miles for New Mortgages

Does anyone know if there is a program to get sky miles for a new mortgage?
Old Jan 1, 2012, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by rolltideflyer
Does anyone know if there is a program to get sky miles for a new mortgage?
Not until AMEX starts issuing mortgages?
Old Jan 1, 2012, 11:14 am

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
The "index" at Financial Partners shows something called Home Loan Center, but when you go to the Financial Partners page it isn't there.
Too bad. When I bought my coop in DC in 2006 I didn't use the mortgage referral the mortgage companies didn't offer coop mortgages, but I did use the realtor referral -- earned something like 50,000 miles as I recall.
Old Jan 1, 2012, 12:13 pm

I just refinanced and checked all the airlines for a program. American was the only one I found - with Wells Fargo. Ended up working for me, and should put me over the top to go to Australia in business. Last time I bought a house (many years ago), I got the realtor and loan miles. Now that was some miles! Got me to Paris in business class. Seems the other airlines have stopped these.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.