Wiki Posts
Search

peanut free first class meal?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2011, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Skymiles, Omni, Marriott
peanut free first class meal?

Flying tomorrow in first confirmed, went to go check in and looked for a peanut free meal -- called DL and they booked me with a 'bland meal' which sounded like rice and green beans or something of the like... anybody had experience with this type of situation?

Normally I don't get cleared quite so early and its not a problem, but SEA-ATL tomorrow will have lunch, and i wanted to see if i could get peanut free -- if there is any doubt i may just bypass anything that isn't sealed like i normally do.

Thanks!
Old Dec 28, 2011, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by theskunk
Flying tomorrow in first confirmed, went to go check in and looked for a peanut free meal -- called DL and they booked me with a 'bland meal' which sounded like rice and green beans or something of the like... anybody had experience with this type of situation?

Normally I don't get cleared quite so early and its not a problem, but SEA-ATL tomorrow will have lunch, and i wanted to see if i could get peanut free -- if there is any doubt i may just bypass anything that isn't sealed like i normally do.

Thanks!
You could have sent me your chocolate/peanut butter brownie. I may one of the few here who actually likes them.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 4:33 pm

Programs: DL Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
I have a serious peanut (all nuts, really) allergy and have not had a problem with any of Delta's F meals other then a pesto pasta that had pine nuts in it. Just be safe and ask the FA - they are really good with allergies.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 5:24 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA EP, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Definitely informed the FAs when you board

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.