Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Delta Amex Commercial

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2011, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat Kool-Aid Drinker, Hyatt Diamond, SPG GM, Marriott GM, Hilton GM, and Priority Club GM
New Delta Amex Commercial

I've have lost it I think.....

Did anyone else see the new commercial that seems to push the free checked bag quite a bit. Then the lady walks onto the plane and put her bag in the overhead WHEELS IN!!!!

What a bad example!

WHEELS OUT!!!!

I tried to find a copy of the video, but no luck!

BUT I DID FIND THIS GEM!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6UMG...eature=related
Old Dec 17, 2011, 10:03 am

Your complaint is wheels in vs wheels out? As long as the door latches, who cares? I'd far prefer people do wheels in than sideways.
Old Dec 17, 2011, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat Kool-Aid Drinker, Hyatt Diamond, SPG GM, Marriott GM, Hilton GM, and Priority Club GM
Originally Posted by avidrissman
Your complaint is wheels in vs wheels out? As long as the door latches, who cares? I'd far prefer people do wheels in than sideways.
Not a complaint, I just thought it was funny.
Old Dec 17, 2011, 11:21 am

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
They could have shown a pax stashing a large roller sideways, backpack and a shopping bag over an F bin then walking on back.
Old Dec 17, 2011, 11:31 am

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by exwannabe
They could have shown a pax stashing a large roller sideways, backpack and a shopping bag over an F bin then walking on back.
And even more amusing is the fact that every announcement I have ever heard boarding an aircraft is to place the bag in wheels first..........and if it doesn't fit to try wheels out.
Old Dec 17, 2011, 2:12 pm

Let me blow your mind with somebody REALLY doing it wrong who should be the first person to know the right way....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE5gctHQ9Bw
Old Dec 17, 2011, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skoker
Let me blow your mind with somebody REALLY doing it wrong who should be the first person to know the right way....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE5gctHQ9Bw
O M G !

That made my day!
Old Dec 17, 2011, 5:21 pm

Programs: Diamond Hyatt; Platinum DL, AA, SPG; Gold UA
Deltalina!! Get it right!
Old Dec 17, 2011, 6:06 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Because of the curvature of the inside of the bins my bag fits better in most bins wheels out. As long as it closes and isn't sideways who cares?
Old Dec 17, 2011, 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by TTT
Because of the curvature of the inside of the bins my bag fits better in most bins wheels out. As long as it closes and isn't sideways who cares?
My bag fits differently depending on carrier and aircraft type. And it seems that many people don't know that there's two different sized bins on the MD-88/90, I always get odd stares when I have to find a side-with-3-seats bin to put my bag in when it appears there's plenty of room in a 2 seat side bin
Old Dec 17, 2011, 6:16 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
I don't think I have a picture of me getting on a plane!!!

. . . . . Oh, wait a mnute - - you said - "walking on back" - - Nope, that's not me!!
Old Dec 17, 2011, 7:20 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
That would be more honest. What ever happened to Airline, the southwest reality show.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.