Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Really very angry with delta

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2012, 10:55 am

This has certainly been an interesting read, and I appreciate the OP giving us updates as well as the final compensation. What surprises me most, though I'm sure it shouldn't, is how fast a number of people were to blame the OP when clearly it was merely circumstance that prevented an earlier arrival.

I have found that normally Delta will follow the letter of the law, but are not at all interested in going beyond that at all. I know many will claim that airlines can't stay in business if it makes exceptions, blah blah, but if the US gov't keeps bailing them out, why should they make any effort to be more customer-centric?

I find it amazing how many non-domestic airlines have managed to stay in business, without government bail-outs, plus have great customer service.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 5:10 pm

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
what ever happened to the website run by the fellow who hated delta airlines?
Old Jan 24, 2022, 6:43 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by frank_10b
what ever happened to the website run by the fellow who hated delta airlines?
Rather than reviving a thread that's 10 years old, if you don't mind opening a new one with more details and context that would be helpful.
​​​​​​ Thanks!

Ryandc99
Moderator Delta Air Lines

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.