Delta GOGO 1 Year Subscription $399

Old Dec 7, 11, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Delta GOGO 1 Year Subscription $399

Just got the email from DL "in time for the holidays":

Hello Mr. mnredfox,

This holiday season, enjoy the gift of convenience and year-round connectivity.

You can now purchase an annual Delta Wi-Fi pass and stay connected all year long for only $399.95. Take advantage of this Wi-Fi rate, which is the best value for frequent Delta travelers. You'll get unlimited access to Gogo® Inflight Internet onboard all Delta Wi-Fi equipped flights for a full year.

Get your annual subscription on delta.com now or the next time you're onboard any of our 2,500+ daily flights with Wi-Fi. Then, enjoy easy sign-in and online access for the next 365 days.

We offer the largest fleet of Wi-Fi-equipped aircraft in the world, so you can stay connected on the fly. Plus, you can look forward to Wi-Fi on more than 250 Delta Connection® two-class jets by early 2012.

Thanks for flying with us. We hope to see you onboard (and online!) soon.

Links here:
http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...1211809-A01A-A
Old Dec 7, 11, 10:39 am

Programs: DL FO, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
DL offers one year of GOGO wifi $399

http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...1211809-A01A-A

This holiday season, enjoy the gift of convenience and year-round connectivity.

You can now purchase an annual Delta Wi-Fi pass and stay connected all year long for only $399.95. Take advantage of this Wi-Fi rate, which is the best value for frequent Delta travelers. You'll get unlimited access to Gogo® Inflight Internet onboard all Delta Wi-Fi equipped flights for a full year.

Get your annual subscription on delta.com now or the next time you're onboard any of our 2,500+ daily flights with Wi-Fi. Then, enjoy easy sign-in and online access for the next 365 days.

We offer the largest fleet of Wi-Fi-equipped aircraft in the world, so you can stay connected on the fly. Plus, you can look forward to Wi-Fi on more than 250 Delta Connection® two-class jets by early 2012.

Thanks for flying with us. We hope to see you onboard (and online!) soon.
Old Dec 7, 11, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, MR Gold, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Hardly worth it at less than $20 off the price of the monthly pass, when you consider the risk of being locked in for a year while your travel patterns change. Add in one month of sponsored access (such as the Google holiday promotion last year) and you've lost money.
Old Dec 7, 11, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
I saw this option when I flew last week. Not much of a savings.

$399 annual pass = $33.25/month

The Traveler Pass = $34.95/month
Unlimited monthly internet on your favorite airline.
Old Dec 7, 11, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 1MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC
Yup, quite a poor deal. Get locked in for 12 months and only save $20 off the monthly renewing price. As java mentioned, if there are any freebies or discounts during the year then you lose money.
Old Dec 7, 11, 11:23 am

Programs: DL DM/1MM
Not to mention that the Flight Pass is now $4.95 on a lot of mainline flights. It is still $9.95 on the CR7s and CR9s though.
Old Dec 7, 11, 11:26 am

Programs: DL PE, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, UA Prem, PC Plat
The only value I can see is for corporate/client reimbursements -- If you are in a setting/relationship where you know that your travel will continue for the entire year, submitting the receipt once is way more convenient than doing so every month.
Old Dec 7, 11, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by hoosiereph View Post
The only value I can see is for corporate/client reimbursements -- If you are in a setting/relationship where you know that your travel will continue for the entire year, submitting the receipt once is way more convenient than doing so every month.
That's the truth -- I have to login to Aircell's website every month to get the receipt when it comes time to do expense reports. It's a drag, but IMO (and probably corp accounting's), it's not worth $20 just to have one receipt per year.
Old Dec 7, 11, 2:12 pm

Programs: DL-Kryptonium (PM), HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Maybe if I could buy with miles I might be interested.
Old Dec 7, 11, 2:40 pm

Free Gogo should be a choice perk for PM or DM.
Old Dec 7, 11, 2:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP | DL SM | HH DM |*wood Gold
Originally Posted by nukchebi0 View Post
@:-)
Old Dec 7, 11, 3:02 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Avis Pref ++, Nat EA Exec, Hertz PC
And once 75% of the DM's have the annual pass, they'll offer it as a free perk.

Old Dec 7, 11, 3:02 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Diamond
Here, here!!

Originally Posted by nukchebi0 View Post
Old Dec 7, 11, 3:08 pm

Programs: UA Plat (farewell DL :-<),Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold
What garbage, I got this offer this moring. Im honestly offended that they would even propose such a paultry offering its an insult to my intellegence. A discount of $1.62 a month or less than 5% while locking in for a year?!?!? Give me a break and stop spaming me worhtless crap Delta!
Old Dec 7, 11, 3:19 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hertz PC, SPG Gold
Add in the fact that much of my travel is either on short flights or on RJs with no wifi and it's an even worse deal.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: