Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta GOGO 1 Year Subscription $399

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2011, 10:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by view-with-a-room
Quite telling that neither Delta nor GoGo bother to followup with the comments in the thread. GoGo at any price is a poor value considering the poor quality of the product and the associated frustration.
Originally Posted by tkey75
Not really. They rarely follow up in any thread, especially one like this.
Originally Posted by Gogo
Thanks for the input everyone - this is the first time we've ever offered an annual pass, and your feedback (really, ALL of it) is absolutely appreciated. I'll be sure to pass it on to the right people.
Zing!

Come on, guys, this thread was only created two days ago. As much as we desire to be engaged by company reps, we need to be reasonable... they don't live on FT.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 10:46 am

Programs: DL EOS...
Thanks for the input everyone - this is the first time we've ever offered an annual pass, and your feedback (really, ALL of it) is absolutely appreciated. I'll be sure to pass it on to the right people.
Thanks for touching base! No ill will towards the "people" but the "system" needs some serious scrutiny and retooling, IMO.

And your marketing people need to learn what ticks customers off...
Old Dec 9, 2011, 10:47 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Says a lot that you'll step into a lion's den with a comment like that. Thanks for listening - a sign of a great company.

FWIW, as you might have seen in my above posts, I am a supporter and customer, including for my business interests. $399 holds appeal, but I can tell you that I'd have two companies jump for annual passes at a $299 price point. $399, even for someone who loves the service and gets far more out of it than $399 worth of benefits, is not necessarily aggressive enough of a discount to get all people to justify locking into the rate versus sticking with monthly, utilizing periodic promos, etc. I'll bet that if you moved to $299 or $249 you'd see signups explode. $199 or less would probably be giving up too much revenue despite how many more users it would inspire.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 11:02 am

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
At $299 the price becomes bearable, but I'm still not sure if I would jump in for the 1 year .... possible, but not probable.

At $249 it's a buy.

And yes, I'm corporate, but I own my company, so while everything is corporate it comes out of my own pocket.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 11:08 am

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
FWIW, this isn't worth it for me. I generally don't fly July or August. $299? Better, for sure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.