Wiki Posts
Search

Choice benefits for current year

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2011, 7:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Marriott Rewards, Emerald Club
Choice benefits for current year

I eclipsed Platinum several months ago. I was given the ability to select my choice benefit for 2012 (and foolishly picked SWU certs). I am about to eclipse Diamond this month.

My question is, am I entitled to 2011 choice benefits? I thought I was, but have never received any notification, nor have I been able to pick them on the website.

Thanks in advance. I realize this has probably been asked before, and I tried searching, but couldn't find the answer.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 7:48 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
I don't believe you are entitled to 2011 benefits as your status is for the 2012 program year. When you re-earn status in 2012 you will then have 2013 benefits to select. There was a glitch last year that allowed people to select current and next year benefits but that was acknowledged by DL and fixed rather quickly (though they did not take back the benefits that had already been selected).
Old Dec 1, 2011, 8:21 am

Programs: DL DM, AA EP, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by apwessen
My question is, am I entitled to 2011 choice benefits?
Nope. You're earning for 2012.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 12:19 pm

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
No. When I made DM for the first time last month, I was only offered 2012 choices.

In previous years there was a "glitch" that allowed choices for current and following year choices but it was "fixed" late last year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.