Wiki Posts
Search

Flight Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2011, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Flight Upgrades

Hello everyone!

I will be flying from HNL to SEA on 12/3 and back on 12/11. I have some Delta skymiles but I don't see an option to upgrade my seats on any of the flights. Does anyone know if this is an option I am suppose to have?

Thanks!
Old Nov 28, 2011, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by jack_d12
Hello everyone!

I will be flying from HNL to SEA on 12/3 and back on 12/11. I have some Delta skymiles but I don't see an option to upgrade my seats on any of the flights. Does anyone know if this is an option I am suppose to have?

Thanks!
Only if you are on a Y, B or M fare. And you would have to call; it can't be done online.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 6:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by vasantn
Only if you are on a Y, B or M fare. And you would have to call; it can't be done online.
Isn't it Y B M H Q K for the Hawaii flights and Y B M only for genuine international BE upgrades?

To the OP. Call DL and ask if you can upgrade. If your ticket is too inexpensive to qualify, you might be able to pay the difference and up fare. They may or might not charge you a change fee of probably $150. Before agreeing to pay anything additional, make sure that upgrade inventory is really available for your flights.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Isn't it Y B M H Q K for the Hawaii flights and Y B M only for genuine international BE upgrades?
I stand corrected. It is now YBMHQK for all domestic flights including Hawaii. I must have missed the memo.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 6:45 pm

Programs: DL PM, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Correct... K fares and up to/from Hawaii.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.