Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Sky Club™ Guide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Sky Club™ Guide

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2011, 4:49 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Dia.
Thanks so much for the information! I'm through ATL too often.....this will be very helpful!!
Old Nov 12, 2011, 5:20 pm

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
Just saw this--fantastic. Thanks for all the hard work in putting it together.^^^
Old Nov 16, 2011, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
A few updates

I have updated the "hours" section of each of clubs above, but I wanted to let everyone know the following updates to the Atlanta Sky Clubs:

• B25 Sky Club: Currently closed. Scheduled to re-open at 6am, Monday, November 21, 2011

• Concourse C Sky Club: Closes Wednesday, November 30, 2011 and scheduled to re-open at 6am, Tuesday, December 6, 2011

• E15 Sky Club: Closes Monday, November 28, 2011 and scheduled to re-open in the Spring, 2012

I will post pictures of the renovations to the B25 and Concourse C Clubs in early December.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 5:39 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by atldlff
I will post pictures of the renovations to the B25 and Concourse C Clubs in early December.
...as soon as I take those photographs.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 7:36 pm

Programs: DL PM, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Gold
I have updated the "hours" section of each of clubs above, but I wanted to let everyone know the following updates to the Atlanta Sky Clubs:

• B25 Sky Club: Currently closed. Scheduled to re-open at 6am, Monday, November 21, 2011

• Concourse C Sky Club: Closes Wednesday, November 30, 2011 and scheduled to re-open at 6am, Tuesday, December 6, 2011

• E15 Sky Club: Closes Monday, November 28, 2011 and scheduled to re-open in the Spring, 2012

Why does the Concourse C Sky Club need to close? It is still practically new. What renovations are they doing?
Old Nov 16, 2011, 9:53 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton Honors, Marriott Rewards, Hertz #1 Gold
Excellent work! (I still hate the "new look".)
Old Dec 16, 2011, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

Updates

As I indicated above, I have now updated the pictures for the B25 Sky Club as well as the Concourse C Club.

The B25 Sky Club was recently updated with a new cyber Bar work area on the lower level. On the upstairs level, the bar was remodeled, cyber Bars were placed along the windows and new seating was added to the Club.

The Concourse C Club seating was updated. The seating area along the wall was replaced with a new cyber Bar and the work cubicles were replaced with several cyber Bars. There is new seating in the main area of the Club.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Update

The renovated E15 Sky Club is currently scheduled to re-open on Wednesday, February 15, 2012. Look for updated pictures soon.

The E14 Sky Club will close on Wednesday, February 15, 2012. The current E14 club will be renovated and when it re-opens in April 2012, it will be combined with the E15 club to create the largest Sky Club in the system with over 18,000 square feet. Once the two clubs are combined, the current entrance to the E14 Sky Club will be permanently removed.

Note: Due to the renovations, showers will NOT be available from February 15, 2012 through April 15, 2012.

When the expanded Concourse E Sky Club is complete in April 2012, it will have eight shower suites, a relaxation room, cyber Bars, a full service bar, including The Luxury Bar and seating for more than 380.

The new E Club will also feature expanded Wi-Fi bandwidth and access points that will be optimized for the new club configuration.

Finally, the new International Terminal, Concourse F Sky Club. Delta Sky Club is building a flag-ship lounge on the new international terminal due to open in May of 2012. The new lounge will be will feature an additional eight shower suites (bringing the total in Atlanta to 16 showers) and an upper loft area with views of the Club and runway.

I think we should have a naming contest for the new loft area in this club. This loft will have some incredible views of the entire Airport. Look for pictures of the new Club in the Spring.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 2:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
The renovated E15 Sky Club is currently scheduled to re-open on Wednesday, February 15, 2012. Look for updated pictures soon.

The E14 Sky Club will close on Wednesday, February 15, 2012. The current E14 club will be renovated and when it re-opens in April 2012, it will be combined with the E15 club to create the largest Sky Club in the system with over 18,000 square feet. Once the two clubs are combined, the current entrance to the E14 Sky Club will be permanently removed.

Note: Due to the renovations, showers will NOT be available from February 15, 2012 through April 15, 2012.

When the expanded Concourse E Sky Club is complete in April 2012, it will have eight shower suites, a relaxation room, cyber Bars, a full service bar, including The Luxury Bar and seating for more than 380.

The new E Club will also feature expanded Wi-Fi bandwidth and access points that will be optimized for the new club configuration.

Finally, the new International Terminal, Concourse F Sky Club. Delta Sky Club is building a flag-ship lounge on the new international terminal due to open in May of 2012. The new lounge will be will feature an additional eight shower suites (bringing the total in Atlanta to 16 showers) and an upper loft area with views of the Club and runway.

I think we should have a naming contest for the new loft area in this club. This loft will have some incredible views of the entire Airport. Look for pictures of the new Club in the Spring.
Thanks for the heads up. ^
Old Feb 8, 2012, 7:44 am

Programs: Delta FO
Wow, can't wait to see the Concourse F Sky Club!
Old Feb 8, 2012, 11:06 am

Programs: Delta DM, 4MM, SC, AmEx Reserve, UA Plat, SPG/Marriott Platinum, Hertz Gold
Delta Sky Club is building a flag-ship lounge on the new international terminal due to open in May of 2012.
Rumor around ATL is that this lounge is truly being designed as the flag-ship lounge of the entire system and that supposedly it will feature amenities not found in other SCs (including food and drink). Let the speculation begin as to what DL has planned for this new SC!
Old Feb 9, 2012, 4:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
Originally Posted by jsmith50
Rumor around ATL is that this lounge is truly being designed as the flag-ship lounge of the entire system and that supposedly it will feature amenities not found in other SCs (including food and drink). Let the speculation begin as to what DL has planned for this new SC!
I heard they are planning on new improved cheese like food product and a companion alcohol like drink product line such as Johnny Waller Blue (it's just like Johnny Walker Blue without the superior taste of Johnny Walker Blue)...I also heard Johnny Waller Blue will double as a rest room cleaning solution

Seriously though I've heard (and it's all employee chatter so who really knows right) that the club will be just awesome in design
Old Feb 9, 2012, 5:03 am

Programs: DL PM(sigh)/2.3MM & a bunch of other programs...
The obvious (aka boring) choice is SkyLoft.

Also on my list are: CrownLoft, The Loft @ F, powered by Cholula® and Dovster's Honey Pot & Disco.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 4:16 pm

Programs: DL SM, HH Gold, Starwood Platinum, Avis First
First Time at a ATL SC

Next month I will have time before a connection to spend in a Sky Club at ATL. This thread has some good information. Which Sky Club would be best to visit on a Sunday early afternoon. I'd like quiet and not too crowded
Old Feb 17, 2012, 7:20 am

Programs: Now just a lowly DL PM/1MM. This industry needs some competition. It's just not enjoyable anymore.
Can anyone confirm if E15 is now open? I've got 2 hours to kill in ATL tomorrow and would like to check it out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.