Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Sky Club™ Guide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Sky Club™ Guide

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2016, 8:52 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Here's something you don't see much, an empty B25 Club! It helped that I was there at 10:40 PM (the club closes at 11 PM) but wow was it a pleasant experience:

Old Nov 5, 2016, 3:15 pm

Programs: FB Silver - STE, BAEC Bronze - OW Ruby
B25 has been closed since 23rd of September 2016, with a new lounge supposedly having opened in the B concourse on the same date. Anyone have any experiences with that particular lounge?
Old Nov 5, 2016, 3:30 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by tobitronics
B25 has been closed since 23rd of September 2016, with a new lounge supposedly having opened in the B concourse on the same date. Anyone have any experiences with that particular lounge?
Check out the last 6 pages or so of New Atlanta Concourse B Sky Club
Old Nov 5, 2016, 3:31 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
nah, nobody has been there

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-sky-club.html
Old Nov 5, 2016, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by tobitronics
B10 closed as well. Likely overlooked as even when it existed, it was often mistaken for a broom closet.
Old Nov 6, 2016, 6:07 am

Have a 6pm flight on Wednesday ATL-mad. Want to try and eat before getting on the flight. E? F? Or "the club at ATL?"

I like the bar at the club but recall food options were pretty scarce. Plus I'd imagine it gets quite crowded in the late afternoon.
Old Nov 6, 2016, 6:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by injera
Have a 6pm flight on Wednesday ATL-mad. Want to try and eat before getting on the flight. E? F? Or "the club at ATL?"

I like the bar at the club but recall food options were pretty scarce. Plus I'd imagine it gets quite crowded in the late afternoon.
If you want substantial food, skip the clubs and go to One Flew South in E or Ecco in F.

If you really want to stick to the SC, I think F will give you marginally better food options. Or perhaps B if you have an extra few minutes to make the hike there and back (assuming your MAD flight will probably leave from E or F.
Old Nov 6, 2016, 8:36 am

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Originally Posted by gooselee
If you want substantial food, skip the clubs and go to One Flew South in E or Ecco in F.

If you really want to stick to the SC, I think F will give you marginally better food options. Or perhaps B if you have an extra few minutes to make the hike there and back (assuming your MAD flight will probably leave from E or F.
+1. If we have time we'll hit OFS. Have enjoyed the new B.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 2:53 pm

Programs: BA Gold
I'm arriving into ATL on a Virgin Atlantic flight, and have a 3 hour wait for DL2462 to ORD at 17:45.

Not knowing ATL that well, which lounge would you people recommend?
Old Jan 16, 2017, 3:01 pm

Programs: AA - PLT(2MM); DL - PM(2MM); Hilton - Gold; Marriott Bonvoy- Titanium; Hyatt - Platinum
Since your ORD flight has departed from the B concourse the last two days, I'd recommend the new SC there. Otherwise, the SC in F is quite nice.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 4:10 pm

Programs: DL Plat, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
We have a 5 hour 😞 layover in ATL tomorrow. Spent our outbound layover in F club... was nice and food was far better than the MSP clubs. Is F an outlier or are all clubs mostly the same - food wise? Also, we will be in the club from 4-9pm - will E or F be crazy busy during that time? TIA!
Old Aug 29, 2017, 4:53 pm

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by curl
We have a 5 hour 😞 layover in ATL tomorrow. Spent our outbound layover in F club... was nice and food was far better than the MSP clubs. Is F an outlier or are all clubs mostly the same - food wise? Also, we will be in the club from 4-9pm - will E or F be crazy busy during that time? TIA!
I always thought the food in F was better, but less choices. Where as more food choices seemed to be available in B.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.