Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Neil Stronach: Information Regarding Condolence Cards and Letters

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Neil Stronach: Information Regarding Condolence Cards and Letters

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2012, 2:30 pm

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
I too met Neil years ago. An absolute gem of a human being. Kind, patient, and thoughtful. He made a great impression in a fairly brief interaction. His love of life (and his job and employer) was evident. A great loss for his family, and for the DL family too.

My most sincere condolences to his family.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 3:30 pm

Programs: Delta Charter KM, DM180, RW, DM, SC, SkyBonus; HH Diamond, IHG Plt Amb, Global Ent, TWIC
Neil and I corresponded a few times after the ATLDO.

What impressed me was not only his professionalism and intelligence but how he was a gentleman and gentle man. Characteristics often missing in others.

He was one of the good ones.

I am sure his family truly appreciates the thoughts, wishes, and remembrances of FT members especially those of us who had the distinct privilege to meet Neil.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 5:47 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
I can't believe I missed this thread last November. Recquiescat in pacem.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 6:10 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by ND76
Do not be concerned...

...I made sure that I passed on your quote to my contact at Delta Air Lines.
This gentleman is at the heart of what makes Delta tick; just a really, really impressive individual.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 6:27 pm

Programs: DL GM/2.7MM, Marriott Lifetime PL, SPG Lifetime PL,Hilton Gold, Natl Lifetime Exec Elite
I am also so very sorry I missed this thread last November. He was most certainly one of the highlights of the Delta Do in 2010. My condolences to his wife and family and to all his extended Delta family.

Rest in Peace Neil.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 7:54 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
So many of us love aviation too, and reading this thread reminds me of the many great people I have met from Delta while flying (or trying to fly). RIP Neil, I wish I had the opportunity to know you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.