Wiki Posts
Search

CDG Arrival options

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2024, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SkyMiles
CDG Arrival options

I’m flying from JFK to CDG on Delta One. I’m meeting a friend who is flying in 2 hours later on Air France from MIA. Now that the AF arrivals lounge is closed, where is the most comfortable place to kill 2 hours? After landing, is it possible to get to any of the AF lounges, or are those only accessible from departures?
Old Feb 21, 2024, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by matteq
I’m flying from JFK to CDG on Delta One. I’m meeting a friend who is flying in 2 hours later on Air France from MIA. Now that the AF arrivals lounge is closed, where is the most comfortable place to kill 2 hours? After landing, is it possible to get to any of the AF lounges, or are those only accessible from departures?
I believe the AF lounges are only available for departing passengers—except maybe for La Première?
lsquare likes this.
Old Feb 22, 2024, 2:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by matteq
Now that the AF arrivals lounge is closed, where is the most comfortable place to kill 2 hours?
Grab a wine split and ride the CDGVAL back and forth for 2 hours? Not optimal but the best I can suggest since the way CDG is you can't get to the AF lounges on arrival from the US without an onward flight.
Old Feb 22, 2024, 5:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Go to the Sheraton Hotel in the terminal, right on top of the train station. They have a nice lobby bar with wifi, also an OK all day dining restaurant on the lobby level. You can websurf with coffee or a glass of wine while you wait.
chipbennett, bosman, FabCW and 6 others like this.
Old Feb 22, 2024, 4:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Go to the Sheraton Hotel in the terminal, right on top of the train station. They have a nice lobby bar with wifi, also an OK all day dining restaurant on the lobby level. You can websurf with coffee or a glass of wine while you wait.
Is there a menu online?
Old Feb 23, 2024, 1:35 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond 1MM
Originally Posted by lsquare
Is there a menu online?
The link to the menu on the hotel website is broken, but there is this overview with general information:

https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotel...-hotel/dining/
lsquare likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.